Today I show you how to make a delicious Vegan curry. You won't believe it's vegan! It tastes & looks identical to meat, except there are no traces of meat in this curry whatsoever. Thinking of becoming vegan? Try this recipe out! You won't regret it. Enjoy!
1 Cup – Basmati Rice
Pinch of Salt
2 Clove Garlic
1 tbsp Curry paste
1 Cup Chickpeas
1 Bell pepper
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Cup Basil leaves
1 Cup Mushrooms
2 Can Coconut Milk
Share this delicious vegan recipe around!
Click Here To Eggscribe! –►
Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments Section, Contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me!
Connect with me!
2ND Channel ►
T-Shirts & Eggy Merchandise ►
know someone that's vegan or is thinking of turning vegan? Link this delicious recipe to them!
- How NRIs reintroducing desi food to the masses using social media May 18, 2019Authentic Indian food Indian food exudes a uniformity ... “I often go near my house to pick up boxes of mangoes and fresh curry leaves, etc,” she says […]
- Coconut milk cooking with Chef Heidi Fink May 17, 2019(Those of you who have tried making authentic South East Asian ... of the liquid has evaporated. The curry paste should smell fragrant, but not burnt. […]
- Madhur Jaffrey, our feisty nani May 17, 2019I did not want to dumb down India’s authentic tastes for this book ... whose British grandmother still makes “curry” from a pre-Jaffrey 1950s recipe u […]
- 5 Simple Indian Prawn Recipes to Make at Home May 16, 2019Curry is a staple of Indian cooking and comes in many variations ... making a prawn dish and because you have control of the ingredients, they are mor […]
- Maacher Jhol Is The Glue That Holds My Marriage Together: A Bong Love Story May 16, 2019Remember the authentic maacher jhol that our grandmas used to make ... This quintessential Bengali fish curry is perhaps what we folks live for. With […]