Today I show you how to make a delicious Vegan curry. You won't believe it's vegan! It tastes & looks identical to meat, except there are no traces of meat in this curry whatsoever. Thinking of becoming vegan? Try this recipe out! You won't regret it. Enjoy!
1 Cup – Basmati Rice
Pinch of Salt
2 Clove Garlic
1 tbsp Curry paste
1 Cup Chickpeas
1 Bell pepper
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Cup Basil leaves
1 Cup Mushrooms
2 Can Coconut Milk
Share this delicious vegan recipe around!
Click Here To Eggscribe! –►
Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments Section, Contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me!
Connect with me!
2ND Channel ►
T-Shirts & Eggy Merchandise ►
know someone that's vegan or is thinking of turning vegan? Link this delicious recipe to them!
- Keeping Malaysian food authentic March 20, 2019In Cambodia two years ago, I signed up for the “Le Tigre de Papier” cooking class where I was taught the basic processes of making Khmer dishes – spic […]
- Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra offers an authentically inventive taste of India March 19, 2019It's an iconic location for the legendary 'Czar of Indian Cuisine' Jiggs Kalra and his son Zorawar Kalra to open one of their most popu […]
- 25 Incredibly Delicious Indian Recipes March 18, 2019Slow-Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry: Think of this recipe as a guide to help you make a cozy curry ... Tandoori Chicken Patty Sandwiches: Not authe […]
- From the cookbooks of Rayalaseema home chefs ... March 15, 2019HYDERABAD: There are certain cues when you should not dismiss a food festival as just ‘another one’, specially if it offers grandmother’s recipes cook […]
- Geelong’s best curry: Eastern Spice voted No.1 in Geelong Foodie Favourites poll March 13, 2019That’s my secret, my mum’s recipe.” But that’s just the entry point for ... with their varied locations and reviews suggest they know how to make a go […]