Living in a Frat House on a university campus can be a lot of fun; however, sometimes it can be difficult getting veggie food. The recent issue of Vegetarian Journal features an article on how you can work in a positive fashion with a chef preparing food for Frat brothers. In this case, non-veggie individuals were jealous of some of the options being prepared for the one vegetarian living in this particular Frat house.
You can read the article here: https://www.vrg.org/journal/vj2019issue2/2019_issue2_vegetarian_fraternity.php
Subscribe to Vegetarian Journal in the USA only by visiting https://www.vrg.org/member/2013sv.php
You can also subscribe to the Kindle version of Vegetarian
Journal in the USA and United Kingdom.
In the United Kingdom, visit: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LBY2Y7K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1544731957&sr=8-1&keywords=B07LBY2Y7K
- This Brooklyn Building Comes With A Live-In Chef August 25, 2019A Brooklyn rental building is bringing together residents by offering a unique amenity — a live-in chef. RXR Realty developer of 475 Clermont in Fort […]
- Abuela, Chef, Boss: Vladimir Guerrero Jr.’s Grandmother Feeds the Majors August 25, 2019TORONTO — The brown sugar bubbled in the pan. The marinated goat meat sizzled when added. Spoonfuls of olives and capers were heaped into the mixture. […]
- Chef Bernard: Labor Day appetizers and cocktails August 25, 2019SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Labor day weekend is right around the corner. Chef Bernard from the Marine Room joined KUSI to show us a few appetizers perfect for […]
- Chef James Sly Passes Away August 25, 2019Santa Barbara’s culinary world woke up to sad news Saturday morning, learning that Chef James Sly had passed away due to complications after a stroke. […]
- Grilling ribs with Chef Guernon from Longhorn Steakhouse August 25, 2019The three-day Labor Day weekend is just a week away, and the unofficial end of summer presents another opportunity to get out and grill. If you'v […]