Living in a Frat House on a university campus can be a lot of fun; however, sometimes it can be difficult getting veggie food. The recent issue of Vegetarian Journal features an article on how you can work in a positive fashion with a chef preparing food for Frat brothers. In this case, non-veggie individuals were jealous of some of the options being prepared for the one vegetarian living in this particular Frat house.
You can read the article here: https://www.vrg.org/journal/vj2019issue2/2019_issue2_vegetarian_fraternity.php
Subscribe to Vegetarian Journal in the USA only by visiting https://www.vrg.org/member/2013sv.php
You can also subscribe to the Kindle version of Vegetarian
Journal in the USA and United Kingdom.
In the United Kingdom, visit: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LBY2Y7K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1544731957&sr=8-1&keywords=B07LBY2Y7K
- Celebrity pastry chef to hold baking class for kids June 16, 2019HYATTSVILLE, Md. — If your child loves to bake or wants to learn, there's a special class just for them coming up. Celebrity Chef Padua Player, a […]
- Local chef hosts baking class for kids June 16, 2019The baking class will be for girls and boys, or princes and princesses. There will be decorating, a coronation ceremony, photo taking and goody-bags. […]
- Legasea Executive Chef Jason Hall Shares Lobster Bake Recipe June 16, 2019NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It’s summer seafood season, and Legasea restaurant at the Moxy Hotel in Times Square has been lauded for its first-rate seafoo […]
- Sara Netanyahu convicted of lesser crime in private chef case June 16, 2019June 16 (UPI) --Sara Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister's wife, on Sunday was convicted of a lower crime of breach of trust that involves no j […]
- Sara Netanyahu convicted of lesser crimew in private chef case June 16, 2019June 16 (UPI) --Sara Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister's wife, accepted a plea deal and was convicted of breach of trust that involves no jai […]