Buying a home as a millennial can actually be a lot more attainable than you may think – seriously! Here's my personal experience with buying a house as a 24-year-old. And yes, I did buy it using money I made from YouTube/Instagram.
Thanks again to Vinny for answering all of my mortgage related questions! He's licensed in CA, WA, and OR, so if you're interested in working with him you can learn more here:
* EMPTY HOUSE TOUR:
* HOUSE UPDATES #1:
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢
✗ My Vegan Tees ➢ (code CAITLIN for 10% off!)
CONNECT WITH ME
• Recipe Blog:
• My FREE Ebook, "Satisfying Salads" ➢
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders:
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions:
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging –
For Photography + Recipes –
• Software: Final Cut Pro
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
- Omaha-Based Blogger, Life on Virginia Street, Wins $10,000 for Charity in FrogTape® Paintover Challenge® Room Makeover Contest June 25, 2019To see all five blogger makeovers, go to FrogTape.com/PaintoverChallenge ... but it didn't really fit with the rest of our house and has always f […]
- Fall of the House of NXIVM June 25, 2019Over two decades, the self-help organisation NXIVM recruited more than 16,000 members to its various training programmes with promises of empowerment […]
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Canopy Growth, GW, Scotts Miracle-Gro, Cronos and Aurora June 25, 2019Here are highlights from Monday’s Analyst Blog: In a significant development, the U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of several amendments t […]
- Scary Mommy Blog Founder Renovates Her Home and Takes on the Backyard Next June 24, 2019After a decade covering all things mom-related, the Scary Mommy blog has reached the pinnacle of parenting blogs ... she sold her family’s longtime ho […]
- House budget would stop seismic testing, new IHAs and offshore drilling! June 24, 2019View the original blog here, posted June 21, 2019. Frank Knapp Jr., President & CEO of the South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce Late […]