Homemade Fresh Orange Juice is a healthy fruit recipe to start your day with. Make this simple fruit juice recipe with a citrus press and add a pinch of salt and sugar (optionally) to pair it up with any breakfast you choose. You can also serve them as an after school snack. Remember to serve it immediately since the orange juice tends to taste bitter when kept unconsumed for an hour or more.
Did You Know: Oranges are amazing source of Vitamin C and a rich antioxidant ingredient, besides Vitamin B1, calcium, copper and potassium. Consuming oranges gives you a supple skin and a healthy heart, keeping the cardiovascular diseases at bay.
Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice with Shakshuka With Spinach & Feta Cheese Recipe for a wholesome breakfast.
If you like fruit juices for your breakfast or snack, you can also try
- Fresh trouble for P Chidambaram, ED summons ex-Union minister in aviation scam August 19, 2019In yet another development signalling the mounting worries for senior Congress leader and former Union minister P Chidambaram, the Enforcement Directo […]
- Joe Fresh and Jillian Harris Partner on Limited-Edition Outerwear Jacket August 19, 2019TORONTO, Aug. 19, 2019 /CNW/ - Joe Fresh today announced its collaboration with Jillian Harris, Former Bachelorette, Lifestyle Influencer and Storytel […]
- Stocks are soaring on fresh hopes of a 'tidal wave' of government stimulus and an end to the US-China trade war August 19, 2019World governments are actively boosting their economies, while Donald Trump struck a positive note in his latest comments on the trade war. […]
- How does Encore Boston Harbor keep its flowers so fresh? Meet the shrub whisperer August 19, 2019EVERETT — The broad leaves of the ficus trees that tower over the casino lobby with its flower-covered carousel; the yellow carpetroses that sway in t […]
- Tap Lines: Sebago Brewing stays fresh with new styles and stylish look August 19, 2019Have you checked on Sebago lately? I feel like it’s only been a little while since I’ve last turned my attention in its direction, and it seems like t […]