Homemade Fresh Orange Juice is a healthy fruit recipe to start your day with. Make this simple fruit juice recipe with a citrus press and add a pinch of salt and sugar (optionally) to pair it up with any breakfast you choose. You can also serve them as an after school snack. Remember to serve it immediately since the orange juice tends to taste bitter when kept unconsumed for an hour or more.
Did You Know: Oranges are amazing source of Vitamin C and a rich antioxidant ingredient, besides Vitamin B1, calcium, copper and potassium. Consuming oranges gives you a supple skin and a healthy heart, keeping the cardiovascular diseases at bay.
Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice with Shakshuka With Spinach & Feta Cheese Recipe for a wholesome breakfast.
If you like fruit juices for your breakfast or snack, you can also try
- Calls grow louder for a fresh European air-defense push June 16, 2019COLOGNE, Germany — NATO members in Europe should band together and sharpen their focus on short- to medium-range air defense, with Germany taking the […]
- Florida Man Tried To Hide His Bag Of Meth In A Box Of "Hot, Fresh Potato Wedges" June 16, 2019Stranger things than "Stranger Things." There's always something happening in Florida... The Sunshine State's gained a reputation […]
- Federer 'fresh' for tenth Halle title tilt June 16, 2019Halle Westfalen (Germany) (AFP) - Roger Federer says staying wide awake will be the key to his grass court season with his focus on claiming a record […]
- Fresh off their first-ever NBA Championship win, the ba… June 16, 2019Fresh off their first-ever NBA Championship win, the basketball team and the rapper partied at Wynn Las Vegas’ XS Nightclub. We’re told the Raptors su […]
- Prosecutors drop Flint water charges, promise fresh probe June 15, 2019Prosecutors dropped all criminal charges Thursday against eight people in the Flint water crisis and pledged to start from scratch the investigation i […]