Homemade Chikoo Ice Cream is a recipe made from fresh chikoos/ sapotas with all natural ingredients and strictly no artificial flavours or preservatives. Ice creams are summer heat busters and this could be a great idea to treat the kids and relatives with something homemade rather than the store bought ones. This is a great idea for tea time parties too. Serve this homemade chikoo ice cream with fresh pieces of chickoo.
Serve as a dessert after your scrumptious meal of Paneer Pav Bhaji on a weekday.
Look at what other ice creams we have here!
- Trunk call from greens June 2, 2019NO matter where we lived, Shimla, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, we always had a garden at our house, the one in the ‘City Beautiful’ being the most […]
- Indian cooperative applies for GI tag May 21, 2019Around 30,000 mango and chikoo growing farmers from Navsari and Valsad are hopeful of exporting their produce from next season under the brand names o […]
- Navsari Kesar and Amalsadi Chikoo set to develop their own brand image in global market May 20, 2019Surat: Around 30,000 mango and chikoo growing farmers from Navsari and Valsad are hopeful of exporting their produce from next season under the brand […]
- Find your peace: Maharashtra mahotsav of 44 diksharthis February 27, 2019Mumbai: Mumbai will soon witness a five-day mega Diksha Maha-Mahotsav of 44 Diksharthis. The mahotsav will be held from March 9-13 at Chikoo Wadi, Bor […]
- Ditching their corporate jobs, this entrepreneur couple is making the world’s first chikoo-based alcoholic beverages December 31, 2018Going beyond the equally-delicious grape wine, these young entrepreneurs give a taste of cider-style alcoholic beverages made from chikoo by marrying […]