- Another UK University Votes to Ditch Beef November 14, 2019The University of East Anglia’s (UAE) student-elected Union Council voted to stop the sale of beef on campus in an effort to fight climate change. The students want to build on the existing Meat Free Monday policy on campus with new vegan food options on other days and a general shift away from environmentally damaging […]
- Mars to Launch Its First Vegan Milk Chocolate Bar in UK November 13, 2019On November 18, chocolate company Mars, Incorporated will debut its first vegan milk chocolate Galaxy line in the United Kingdom. The company spent six months developing the new milk chocolate bars which are made with hazelnut paste and rice syrup instead of dairy milk. “This is our first vegan product and we felt it was […]
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Invest in Vegan Brand Miyoko’s November 13, 2019Celebrity couple Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi recently invested an undisclosed amount in vegan brand Miyoko’s Creamery to support its efforts to launch new products in 2020. “Being kind to one another is not just about people, it extends to animals as well,” DeGeneres said. “Portia and I have been customers of Miyoko’s Creamery […]
- Jon Stewart Promotes Veganism at <i>The Game Changers</i> Screening November 13, 2019Comedian and television host Jon Stewart recently hosted a screening of vegan documentary The Game Changers at Monmouth University in New Jersey. The groundbreaking film follows a diverse group of elite athletes who have thrived on a plant-based diet with the aim of dispelling the myth that consumption of animal products is key for athletic […]
- 250 Stadiums, Arenas, and Convention Centers Will Soon Serve 20 More Vegan Meals November 13, 2019Twenty new vegan meals will soon be added to the menus of more than 250 arenas, stadiums, and convention centers across the country. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality—a leading provider of food services for venues across North America—are partnering for the first-ever Plant-Based Innovation Workshop on […]
- Zappos’ New Vegan Category Help Shoppers Find Cruelty-Free Apparel November 13, 2019This week, online retailer Zappos launched Goods for Good, a purpose-driven platform that helps shoppers buy products that align with their ethical beliefs. Shoppers can now navigate the website through five filters: Vegan, Sustainably Certified, Organic, Recycled, and Give Back (products with a charitable component). In the vegan category, customers will find shoes, accessories, and […]
- Billie Eilish Offers Chance to Win Free Concert Tickets to Fans Who Take Climate Action November 13, 2019Vegan musician Billie Eilish is offering her fans a chance to win tickets to her sold out Where Do We Go tour through a partnership with Global Citizen, a community-led platform that rewards members for taking action on global issues. Take action for a more sustainable world with @GlblCtzn and win tickets to see Billie […]
✿ Veganlovlie Recipes / Vegan Burger Buns – Homemade : These homemade burger buns are the ones that were presented with the Veggie Burger in last week's video. They are pretty tasty and fragrant with the addition of turmeric and coconut. This bread is soft and fluffy and I haven't added any oil in the dough as the fresh coconut does a good job with adding in some natural fat. However, you may add one to two tablespoons of coconut oil which will make these buns even softer and more moist.
✿ FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE ✿
✿ VIDEOS MENTIONED / RECIPE SUGGESTION ✿
— Veggie Burger Recipe
— How to Open a Mature Hard Shell Coconut and Remove the Flesh
— How to Make Homemade Oat Milk
✿ YOU MAY BUY ✿
— Crumpet / English muffin rings here ►
— Wide mouth canning jar rings here ►
— Heavy duty aluminium foil here ►
When you make a purchase with our affiliate links, you do not pay any more than you would normally do for the product. Amazon sends a few cents our way and this helps us to maintain this channel and our blog of printable recipes so that you can access them freely. 🙂 Thank you for your support.
✿ VISIT OUR ETSY STORE ✿
Add charm and homeliness to your kitchen with our handmade crochet cast iron hot handle covers. They are extra thick and durable, can be washed over and over again. Check them out in our store, they are available in different colours.
✿ Help Veganlovlie Grow ✿
▶ Like, comment and share this video. It means a lot to us.
▶ Subscribe to the channel for more free recipes.
Don't forget to enable your notifications so that you don't miss any uploads. It's the little bell icon besides the channel name once you subscribe. (✿◠‿◠)/
✿ SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
— when we upload new recipes, cooking tips and other resources —
✿ LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
▶ Facebook –
▶ Twitter –
▶ Instagram –
▶ Pinterest –
▶ Google+ –
✿ SUPPORT US
If you would like to support this channel, you can make a donation via:
▶ Paypal –
✿ OUR WEBSITE
Teenuja (◕‿◕✿) + Kevin ⊂◉‿◉つ
☢ FILMING AND VIDEO EDITING
▶ Kevin Mangaroo –
♫ MUSIC CREDIT
▶ Audioblocks – #veganrecipes #vegetarianrecipes #veganlovlie