- Martha Stewart Partners with Payless to Launch Vegan Leather Line December 13, 2018Media mogul Martha Stewart recently partnered with budget shoe brand Payless to create exclusive vegan collection “Martha Everyday.” The 12-item line features styles such as slingback, flats, kitten heels, mules, and sandals—all made with animal-free suede and patent leather—in colors ranging from basic black to festive “gliver” (a combination of gold and silver). “I am […]
- <i>Top Chef </i>Winner Michael Voltaggio Develops Vegan Osso Bucco for Crossroads Kitchen December 13, 2018Chef Michael Voltaggio—winner of the sixth season of culinary competition show Top Chef—recently developed a five-course tasting menu for Los Angeles vegan restaurant Crossroads Kitchen. The menu ($65 per person) features Voltaggio’s inventive plant-based takes on traditionally meat-centric Italian dishes. The first course is playfully called “Mushrooms Pretending to Be Chicken Liver Mousse” and is […]
- Jamba Juice to Offer More Vegan Protein and Milk Options December 13, 2018Smoothie chain Jamba Juice will soon offer more plant-based protein and dairy-free milk options, according to Katrina “Kat” Cole, Chief Operating Officer of North America for Focus Brands—parent company of Jamba Juice, Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, and other food brands. Cole is a business phenom who rose from working as a Hooters waitress to president of […]
- Vegan Christmas Cookies Debut at Trader Joe’s December 12, 2018Trader Joe’s debuted vegan “Twinkling Trees” cookies nationwide over the weekend. Each eight-ounce package ($3.99) comes with eight pine-tree shaped sugar cookies dusted with sugar crystals. During Halloween, the company debuted “Glimmering Pumpkins” vegan sugar cookies as a seasonal treat. In November, the grocery chain debuted a host of plant-based products, including Cocoa Peppermint almond […]
- Vegan Foods Are Most-Ordered Trend on Uber Eats in 2018 December 12, 2018Delivery services Uber Eats named plant-based foods the top trend of 2018 in its year-end report. Based on internal data, the company revealed that out of the top 20 food components in dishes ordered through the service in 2018, many included vegan foods such as avocado, toast, kale, tofu, hummus, and coconut. “The power couple […]
- Satisfy Your Taste Buds With A Delicious Meal Of Hari Mirch Maas And Pudina Pulav December 16, 2018Want to eat something delicious and easy to make? Then this meal plate is apt for you which includes a mouth watering combination of Rajasthani Hari Mirch Ka Maas and Mint Coriander Spiced Pulao. This is served along with some sliced pickled onions and a roasted Papad. You can also serve a Raita or Salad […]
- Dal Kabila Recipe - Diabetic Urad Dal Tadka December 16, 2018Dal kabila is a popular Mughal dish which is made with split urad dal. You can use either white urad dal or even split black urad dal to make this dish. This is a one pot dish where the urad dal is cooked along with whole spices, dry red chilies, onions and tomatoes and spice powders […]
- Scrumptious North Indian Dinners Ideas Perfect For Winters December 15, 2018As seasons change, along with our attire, our eating habits too change to adapt to the weather. The best season for food is the winters. During the winters we are able to digest better and eat fresh seasonal produce available during this time of the year. Winter meals usually are heavy, enriched with ghee, whole […]
- Chicken Yakitori Recipe - Japanese Chicken Skewers December 15, 2018Chicken Yakitori Recipe is a Japanese chicken appetizer, with sweet and spicy notes. Succulent cubes of chicken are marinated in a delicious tangy sauce made with soy sauce, vinegar, some red wine and brown sugar for those sweet notes. Grilled on a pan and served with a sauce made with the remaining marinade. A winner recipe. […]
- Give These Lip Smacking Continental Fish Meals A Try For Weekend Dinner December 14, 2018When it comes to a non - vegetarian diet , our choices are endless. From chicken, mutton, fish to prawns, pork, beef, squid, crab, lobster and what not. Amongst them all, fish is said to be relatively a lot more nutritious than the rest of them.
Oh my gosh hi… i haven’t uploaded since like the first world war… here’s some vegan holiday cookie recipes HAVE A GREAT DAY I LOVE YOU FRIENDS & FAMILY ~ heart heart hug kiss ~
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ: wow check out all the neat stuff in this here description boii :･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
WHAT TO WATCH NEXT! → https://goo.gl/lJJUqM
~~~RECIPES THESE RECIPES WERE INSPIRED BY (VEGANIZED)~~~
RUSSIAN TEA CAKES:
Only thing I changed from this recipe was using vegan shortening/butter or coconut oil. Everything else was same. Except organic powdered sugar.
I used vegan non-dairy shortening & a flax seed egg (1TBSP flax + 3 TBSP water, set until thickens) for the cookies. Let me know if you try these with oil how they turn out!
For the royal icing, I used
2-3 Tbsp aquafaba or chickpea juice
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE COOKS:
Recipe uses 16oz cake mix, with 1/2 cup oil & 4 eggs.
I had a 14oz cake mix so I used 1/3 cup oil & 3 flaxseed eggs. Then I just added candy cane & chocolate chips.
(~˘▾˘)~ TODAY’S SONG FOR YOU, MY FRIEND:
What Christmas Means to Me – Stevie Wonder (obviously)
MY BEST FRIEND MADE A CUTE LIL ME FOR ME (see watermark):
♡ check her out ♡
♡ https://twitter.com/case_sap ♡
♡ http://cassap.tumblr.com/ ♡
MUSIC USED: none in this one, go me
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY REASON,
my Tumblr ask box → https://goo.gl/9JcCts (anonymous optional)
DM me on Instagram → https://goo.gl/0JLnru
♡ MY OTHER SOCIALS ♡
tumblr → http://achillvegan.tumblr.com/
instagram → https://www.instagram.com/achillvegan/
twitter → https://twitter.com/achillvegan
NEW TO VEGAN LIFESTYLE & NEED HELP?
My Video Playlist for New Vegans → https://goo.gl/BDmqhG
101 Reasons to Go Vegan → https://goo.gl/rnvUuU
From Excuse-itarian to Vegan → https://goo.gl/p34i3D
Marine Janine (Intersectional Veganism) → https://goo.gl/OIJUXe
BiteSizeVegan (Information on Veganism) → https://goo.gl/1DR62T