Posted by cookinwithherbs
Recently, at my daughter Lucie’s wedding instead of a wedding cake, we had a dessert table. Lucie and Matt decided to have a selection of some favorite desserts, which our friend and caterer Anna Saint John created. Since I had a number of requests for recipes, I am posting or linking them here.
- 212 Ice Cream Studio brings New York desserts to Gilbert March 23, 2019212 Ice Cream Studio opened Feb. 13 at 1551 E. Elliot Road, Ste. B2, Gilbert. The shop offers New York-themed desserts. It uses handpicked ingredients […]
- 25 Delightful Desserts for Citrus Lovers March 23, 2019Nothing says “Happy Spring” like a beautiful citrus dessert! And in this collection of 25 Delightful Desserts for Citrus Lovers you’ll find all kinds […]
- Having your cake and eating it too: Chefs make healthier desserts March 22, 2019Awhile back, chef Juan Muñoz of San Francisco-based Proper Food was exploring desserts that would satisfy his sweet tooth without compromising health […]
- Aya Pastry provides delicious desserts to restaurants, cafes across Chicago area March 22, 2019Some of the best pastries, breads and plated desserts are coming from a wholesale kitchen in West Town these days. One woman is behind it all, and swe […]
- Colorful sweets shop brings magical unicorn desserts to downtown March 22, 2019Talk about a huge change. The former home of Hoek’s Death Metal pizza at 511 E. Sixth St. will soon be awash in pastels when Dallas-based franchise Ma […]