Trying to figure out what to eat / cook can be very annoying, so here are 2 breakfast ideas and 7 lunch/dinner meals. I've been trying to lose weight/body fat, and these are working for me, to help me reach my goals.
Everything is vegan.
Find me Here :
-Twitter : HelloxLilli
-Instagram : helloxlilli
-Pinterest : helloxlilli
PROMO CODES :
m.o.t.d Cosmetics : 15% OFF with code "Pauline" at checkout
Follain : get 15% off with code ref15_btqwby
Kinder Beauty : Get a Bonus item with code HELLOLILLI
Ebates : Make money shopping & get $5 when you create an Ebates account
DermaE : Get $5 off you first order
Root Pretty : Get 10% off
MeUndies : Get 20% off
E.L.F : Get $5 off your $20+ order
Codes and Links might be affiliate links which means I get a small commission if you use them.
- Health Options: The 4 F’s on July 4: Friends, family, fireworks and food safety June 24, 2019Mahalo for reading the Honolulu Star-Advertiser! You're reading a premium story. Read the full story with our Print & Digital Subscription. . […]
- Food star ratings fail on sugar: Choice June 24, 2019Choice is demanding an overhaul of Australia's health star rating system for food, saying consumers aren't getting the full picture when it […]
- Health Canada Unveils Canada's Food Guide Snapshot in 17 multicultural languages June 24, 2019BRAMPTON, ON, June 24, 2019 /CNW/ - Canada is a country that prides itself on its diversity. With more than 37 million people in Canada, we have many […]
- The 2019 Greenwich Wine + Food Festival Adds Michael Franti June 24, 2019Food Rescue US transforms a negative, food waste, into a positive by delivering fresh, healthy food to millions of people who are food insecure throug […]
- Free meals, snacks available to children through Summer Food Service Program June 24, 2019"This summer food program that provides free meals and snacks to young people over the summer is really critical for our community. Making sure y […]