Check out Amelia!
Food Relationship Quiz:
Body Type Quiz:
Online Personal Training Program:
Welcome back to The Vegan View everyone! Today we're talking to Amelia, the founder of Amrose fitness, about how relationships with eating and food intertwine with a healthy life and the mind-body connection. She explains her training psychology and how it informs her work with clients in creating a strong mind as well as body.
Check out our Facebook page!
The Vegan View Instagram:
Follow our Co-Hosts:
Get Nicole's $10 cookbook:
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is one way you maintain a healthy relationship with food?!
Have a topic, brand, or guest you want to see in an upcoming episode? Let us know in the comments or email us at theveganviewTV@gmail.com.
- What happened in SG this summer and why you should care August 18, 2019Protests of this proposal claim it would violate students' rights to due process, equal protection and free speech, said Inspire Senator Zachary […]
- Members of the Greater Huntington Wall of Fame August 17, 20191997: Robert Edward Femoyer; Alan B. Gould; Andrew Houvouras Jr.; Dr. Joseph B. Touma. 1998: Dr. Robert Walker; Dagmar (Virginia Ruth Egnor); Joseph S […]
- 27 HIV+ cases reported in Andhra jail: Do prisons have adequate healthcare? August 16, 2019Dr Amrose Pradeep, who works with YRG Healthcare, an HIV/AIDS care centre in Chennai, shows concern that the prison’s rate is indeed high. “The curren […]
- Good Company: Matriark, the Hamptons Boutique That Supports Victims of Domestic Violence August 15, 2019You can find brands like Amrose, Amaio, BKLYN Clay, Missoni Home, Le Monde Beryl Shoes, and Daphne Verley, among the many sold at the boutique.Assui R […]
- We have found the perfect sneakers to pair with a dress this summer July 25, 2019For Spring/Summer 2019, the sneaker brand Amrose and designer Mira Mikati have combined their childlike and pop worlds to create three new embroidered […]