Check out Amelia!
Food Relationship Quiz:
Body Type Quiz:
Online Personal Training Program:
Welcome back to The Vegan View everyone! Today we're talking to Amelia, the founder of Amrose fitness, about how relationships with eating and food intertwine with a healthy life and the mind-body connection. She explains her training psychology and how it informs her work with clients in creating a strong mind as well as body.
Check out our Facebook page!
The Vegan View Instagram:
Follow our Co-Hosts:
Get Nicole's $10 cookbook:
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is one way you maintain a healthy relationship with food?!
Have a topic, brand, or guest you want to see in an upcoming episode? Let us know in the comments or email us at theveganviewTV@gmail.com.
- A New Retail Concept Inspired By Women's Empowerment At Matriark July 18, 2019The retail mix at Matriark includes inspiring labels like Amrose, Alix of Bohemia, Amaio, By Alona Jewelry, Chufy, Daphne Verley, Eugenia Kim, Flavia […]
- Vic Demlaeminck July 5, 2019Mr. Vic Demlaeminck serves as General Counsel and Consultant at Amrose Oil Company Inc. Mr. Demlaeminck has been the Owner of Vic Devlaeminck P.C., si […]
- SG Senate hears criticism on two dismissed senators, approves new committee members July 3, 2019During public debate, nine speakers read statements from a number of students, alumni and UF faculty that were submitted through a Google Form made by […]
- Company Overview of Amrose Oil Company Inc. June 18, 2019Amrose Oil Company Inc., a development stage company, focuses on the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and/or development of oil and natural gas […]
- Plagiarism in Student Government, part 4 June 13, 2019College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Senator Zachary Amrose as well as some other Jewish senators took the time to write a comprehensive “Resolution C […]