On today’s Simple Sunday feature we are covering Gremolata vs Chimichurri: What is the difference? Simple Sunday is a feature where we deep dive into simple recipes, spotlight ingredients, and/or feature recipes for specific occasions. Today we are diving into gremolata and chimichurri sauces! Although…
The post Gremolata vs Chimichurri: What is the difference? appeared first on .
- Chimichurri Chicken Recipe - NYT Cooking June 23, 2019Green chimichurri, the classic Argentinian sauce often made with fresh herbs, garlic, red-pepper flakes and red-wine vinegar, livens up whatever it’s […]
- Tangy Pickled Onions June 23, 2019Pickled onions are a summer kitchen staple (other summer staples include: a good all-purpose spice rub for easy grilling, and a bright, zingy chimichu […]
- Filet dish a hit at college’s student-run restaurant June 23, 2019Say hello to Sous Vide Bistro Filet with Sweet Potato, Jalapeño and Portobello Mushroom Hash and Chimichurri, created by Mark Seibert, certified execu […]
- Classic Chimichurri June 21, 2019Combine parsley, garlic, and oregano in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until herbs are finely chopped and garlic is minced. Transfer herbs to a m […]
- Mini Chimichurri Steak Sliders June 20, 2019Deli roast beef is an easy way of serving beef at a party without having to do any cooking! I love layering it into toasted slider buns and topping wi […]