The Green Moong Dal Biryani With Vegetables, is a combination that is wholesome and yet packed with spices, flavours, and taste. I came up with this Biryani Recipe when I was packing the kids lunch boxes and then I realised that I wanted to include more protein in their diet. Instead of rice with vegetables, I decided to add the green moong to it and spicing it up. Combining Whole Green Moong along with rice, spices and nuts was one of the best dishes I have savoured in my lifetime.
Green Moong Dal Biryani With Vegetables makes a great wholesome one dish meal along with Tomato Onion Cucumber Raita for a weekday lunch.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Pulao Recipes such as :
- Time for some chit ‘chaat’ June 24, 2019CHENNAI: Rasam sukha puri with biryani lassi, anyone? In a city that religiously worships vada and bajji, chaat — the pocket-friendly street food has […]
- Can such a thing as a vegetable biryani be taken seriously? June 22, 2019Social media forwards tend to be repetitive. Some of the jokes, in fact, come back so often that my WhatsApp platform seems like a revolving door. Onc […]
- Within two years of launch, this entrepreneur hit gold by serving freshly prepared biryani in earthen clay pots June 20, 2019Biryani. The very word gets most of us excited. It has become synonymous with celebrating some of the best moments in life and sparking joy on particu […]
- Biryani By Kilo raises $5 m in Series A funding June 20, 2019Biryani By Kilo (BBK), a delivery-led Biryani company, announced on Thursday that it has raised $5 million in Series A round of funding from IvyCap Ve […]
- This Biryani Now Has the "Dum" of INR 30 cr in its Kitty June 20, 2019Biryani delivery start-up Biryani By Kilo (BBK) has raised $4.3million (INR 30 crore) in a funding round led by IvyCap Ventures. The funds will be use […]