Green Moong and Vegetable idlis are a perfect way to have healthy breakfast to kick start our day. Since these idlis are made with moong instead of rice, they are ideal for diabetic people. Green moong are high in protein and are packed with vitamins and minerals. I have also added grated carrot and dill leaves to this recipe which are high in vitamin A and vitamin C.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Idli recipes such as
- Green seats: Benches made from recycled bags debut at South Carroll High June 18, 2019South Carroll High School was gifted two benches by Martin's Food made from recycled plastic bags. They were assembled by students on the school […]
- Clay Travis makes a case why Green Bay will be under 9 total wins next season June 18, 2019Clay Travis believes Green Bay will be under 9 total wins next season. He why he thinks it will be a 'disaster' in Green Bay. ... […]
- Brandon Wu finishes U.S. Open, collects Stanford diploma on 18th green June 18, 2019Jun 16, 2019; Pebble Beach, CA, USA; Brandon Wu receives his college diploma from Stanford after completing the final round of the 2019 U.S. Open golf […]
- Power outages cause traffic buildups at DART Green Line rail crossings June 18, 2019Track circuit issues Tuesday prompted DART to keep rail crossing arms down along its Green Line for close to two hours. Police officers were directing […]
- Green Bay Packers' 2019 record prediction: NFL Network's Terrell Davis goes through all 16 games June 18, 2019Late Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen's family thanks fans at his tribute Late Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen's family thanks fans at his tr […]