Green Coriander Coconut Chutney Recipe is a refreshing and simple to make chutney. The addition of coriander leaves along with fresh coconut, green chillies and lemon juice makes this chutney super delicious.
There are many variations to this recipe. No onions and no garlic is used to make this green chutney.It makes for a delectable accompaniment to dishes such as samosas and pakoras, and can even be used as a sandwich spread or served with South Indian Breakfast like idli, dosa.
If you are bored with the regular coconut chutney then this Green Coriander and Coconut Chutney is a must try.
Other chutney recipes that you should try are:
- How to make sweetcorn, shallot and chilli fritters with tomato and shallot chutney June 20, 2019These fritters are perfect for a lazy breakfast or weekend brunch. Add a poached egg on top to really indulge. Serves 6 From 15p €0.18 $0.18 USD 0.27 […]
- Spice your turkey burgers up with some mango chutney June 19, 2019Sweet, spicy, fruity and jammy, mango chutney is a powerhouse ingredient common in Indian cuisine that can liven up even the most mild-mannered of dis […]
- BJP for action as PM’s hoarding smeared with ‘chutney’ in Malout June 18, 2019It sounds strange, but true. The local BJP unit has lodged a complaint with the Malout police against unidentified persons for throwing ‘chutney’ at a […]
- Recipe: Chicken wings with sweet and spicy plum chutney June 13, 2019Start off with preparing the chutney. Heat butter or oil in a large saucepan over moderate low heat until hot. Add fennel seeds, nigella seeds, black […]
- Kadale Chutney- Recipe June 12, 2019Kadale Chutney is a chutney which is commonly served in hotels across South India along with idli, dosa, vada and many other dishes. It is a spicy and […]