Granola bars, a healthy snack, so convenient to eat on the go. You can also eat them for breakfast or even as a dessert. They’re so delicious and chewy.
Bars are so convenient to eat on the go, they’re super healthy and also taste amazing. Granola bars are my favorite ones and they’re extremely easy to make.
I’ve already shared a no-bake granola bars recipe wit you guys, but this one is baked and I think these bars are even better because they’re so delicious and chewy.
- This Leeds United fan just invented a new system to get served a pint quicker in cocktail bars March 24, 2019But for some, the litany of crazy cocktails on the menu is nothing more than an inconvenience – especially when bar staff take about two decades to ma […]
- Jersey Shore bars: McDonough’s Pub in Keyport after St. Patrick’s Parade March 23, 2019Jersey Shore bars: McDonough’s Pub in Keyport after St. Patrick’s Parade St. Patrick's celebrations are still going strong at the Shore. See who […]
- Restaurants, bars and stores see spike in businesses with good weather March 23, 2019ST. LOUIS – Goodbye winter weather it`s finally starting to feel like spring and many St. Louisans are taking advantage of it this weekend. Fox 2/News […]
- 7 bars / restaurants to which Milwaukeeans insist on adding an "s" March 23, 2019Welcome to Bar Month at OnMilwaukee! For the entire month of March, we're serving up fun articles on bars, clubs and beverages – including guides […]
- More mothers are ending up behind bars. Meeting the needs of their children is becoming a bigger priority March 23, 2019(CNN) --It's just before sunrise on a Saturday morning, and the first few children are slowly trickling in. They've arrived at an office spa […]