Granola bars, a healthy snack, so convenient to eat on the go. You can also eat them for breakfast or even as a dessert. They’re so delicious and chewy.
Bars are so convenient to eat on the go, they’re super healthy and also taste amazing. Granola bars are my favorite ones and they’re extremely easy to make.
I’ve already shared a no-bake granola bars recipe wit you guys, but this one is baked and I think these bars are even better because they’re so delicious and chewy.
- Deck the bars May 23, 2019RedEye’s staff visited 12 Chicago holiday bars and graded them on a scale of one to five candy canes in four categories: commitment to decorating, atm […]
- Behind Bars for 66 Years May 23, 2019The story of North Carolina’s longest-serving inmate highlights the situation of people with intellectual disabilities in the criminal justice system. […]
- Recipes: Blondies, Salted Vanilla Bean Shortbread Bars, Oatmeal-Jam Bars, Apricot Coconut Squares May 22, 2019Makes about 2 to 3 dozen bars. Note: Adapted from “Genius Desserts: 100 Recipes That Will Change the Way You Bake,” by Kristen Miglore (Ten Speed Pres […]
- Want to make a great picnic dessert? These 4 bars are tailor-made for summer fun May 22, 2019On the subject of picnics, my late mother could be relied upon for two contributions. The first was her potato salad, which will forever be the one th […]
- Magnet for bars and restaurants, Divisadero has seen little new housing — until now May 22, 2019The recent transformation of Divisadero Street has brought new restaurants and nightlife venues to the corridor. Bi-Rite ice cream cones, Boba Guys mi […]