Recently I have had lots of requests and questions about being vegetarian and so today I thought I would sit down and share some of my own advice and experience about being veggie as I've not eaten meat or fish since I was around 14. My husband Adam is also vegetarian and we are raising our two little boys as veggies too until they're old enough to make their own choice.
This video isn't to persuade you to go veggie, that's your choice. I simply wanted to share some advice for anyone who is interested in eating less meat/transiting to vegetarian. 🙂
Thank you for watching. ♡
• Useful Vegetarian Links •
► Read my blog post: .
► The Quorn Kitchen (buy used):
► You can also have a look here for most of Quorn's own recipes (which are in the book): .
► – Lots of really useful information and helpful advice on going and being veggie.
► BBC Good Food veggie recipes:
• Follow My Blog •
• My Links •
• Music •
Music sometimes used from •
• Contact • If you'd like to get in touch please email email@example.com. For all advertising enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi I'm Alex! I started writing a blog back in 2013 as a way to capture my thoughts, feelings and emotions as I married my childhood sweetheart and we had our first child. I'm now a Mum of two little boys (Ethan & Logan) and I've continued writing, photographing and videoing ever since as a way to remember all of the little details that make up this amazing journey of Motherhood.
I am a part of Channel Mum, a community of super friendly, real Mums on YouTube who like to share the honest face of parenting. You can catch up with our videos and find out what we're all about over at www.channelmum.com.
- Does being vegan make you a better footballer? June 23, 2019Some of the world’s best footballers have been associated with a vegan diet during the playing season: Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Manchester City’s […]
- All The Vegan Options You Can Order At Pizza Hut June 23, 2019The only problem? You're vegan. Do you: A) Make up a ridiculous excuse to leave so as to avoid being difficult. B) Pull out your stash of emergen […]
- Daughter Surprises Dad; 'Cutest Vegan' Kid: Saturday Smiles June 22, 2019Eshiana Coleman has chosen a vegan diet since age 7, and it's become a way of life for the 11-year-old gymnast. A Vallejo daughter and stepdad ar […]
- Vegan meat replacements to make up 60% of global market by 2040 June 21, 2019while a quarter will become vegan replacements. In light of this, a survey of 2,000 shoppers by app Ubamarket found Brits spend £25 per week on vegeta […]
- The rise of the vegan hotel June 21, 2019The travel industry is also hopping on board the ethical train, and becoming more plant-based. Now vegan travellers can do everything from book specia […]