Recently I have had lots of requests and questions about being vegetarian and so today I thought I would sit down and share some of my own advice and experience about being veggie as I've not eaten meat or fish since I was around 14. My husband Adam is also vegetarian and we are raising our two little boys as veggies too until they're old enough to make their own choice.
This video isn't to persuade you to go veggie, that's your choice. I simply wanted to share some advice for anyone who is interested in eating less meat/transiting to vegetarian. 🙂
Thank you for watching. ♡
• Useful Vegetarian Links •
► Read my blog post: .
► The Quorn Kitchen (buy used):
► You can also have a look here for most of Quorn's own recipes (which are in the book): .
► – Lots of really useful information and helpful advice on going and being veggie.
► BBC Good Food veggie recipes:
• Follow My Blog •
• My Links •
• Music •
Music sometimes used from •
• Contact • If you'd like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all advertising enquiries please contact email@example.com
Hi I'm Alex! I started writing a blog back in 2013 as a way to capture my thoughts, feelings and emotions as I married my childhood sweetheart and we had our first child. I'm now a Mum of two little boys (Ethan & Logan) and I've continued writing, photographing and videoing ever since as a way to remember all of the little details that make up this amazing journey of Motherhood.
I am a part of Channel Mum, a community of super friendly, real Mums on YouTube who like to share the honest face of parenting. You can catch up with our videos and find out what we're all about over at www.channelmum.com.
- 56-year-old Girish Shah chalks out why we should all go vegan March 26, 2019but if you compare the overall cost of consumption per day, it is only slightly more expensive than being a vegetarian.” […]
- Can Meatless Meat Become the Next Big Thing in India? March 26, 2019But the question here is: can meatless meat become popular in India ... practices govern the food preferences of people. The large vegetarian populati […]
- Vegan Oatly Drink Whole ‘milk’ is being recalled because it may contain metal pieces March 26, 2019Oatly is recalling a batch of one of its most popular products, after it was found the milk substitute may contain metal pieces. The affected drinks a […]
- 8 vegan skin-care brands you should know, and the best products from each company March 25, 2019A few smaller batch companies have committed to being 100% vegan, taking some of the pressure off the purchasing process, so you're safe to brows […]
- TRUESPORT: TIPS FOR FUELING VEGETARIAN TEEN ATHLETES March 25, 2019Being a vegetarian might seem at odds with also being a competitive athlete, but it’s becoming far more common, even at sports’ highest levels. Martin […]