Weikfield Pasta (Fusilli) – 200g (boiled)
Olive Oil / Oil – 1 – 2 Tbsp
Butter – 1 Tbsp
Garlic – 1 Tsp
Onion, Chopped – 1 (medium sized)
Yellow zucchini – ½ cup
Green zucchini – ½ cup
Cauliflower – ½ cup
Carrots – ½ cup
Green capsicum – ½ cup
Peas – ½ cup
Sweet Corn, Boiled – 25g
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Weikfield Tomato pasta sauce – 125g – 150g
Chilli Flakes – as required
Salt & Sugar – as per taste
Water – ½ cup (100 ml)
Chopped parsley – 2 tsp
1. Boil the Weikfield Pasta (Fusilli) as per the instructions given on the pack.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a pan. Add the garlic and sauté.
3. Add chopped onions and sauté until they turn mild brown in colour.
4. Add the veggies and cook them while covered with a lid.
5. Add the Weikfield Tomato pasta sauce to these cooked veggies.
6. Add pasta and cream.
7. Cook for 2- 3 minutes.
8. Toss in the boiled pasta and mix well.
9. Serve it into a pasta plate and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese, chilli flakes and the chopped chives or coriander.
10. Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!
Edit or delete this
- St. Paul's popular Keg & Case market adds stir fry, bánh mì, pasta and more to its offerings August 14, 2019We can now add stir fry, bánh mì, pasta and more to the mix ... will be used in a rotating menu of stir-fry and noodle dishes, including vegan and veg […]
- Olive Garden is selling a lifetime pasta pass for the first time, and it costs $500 August 14, 2019Choices include fettuccine and gluten-free rotini pasta, and creamy roasted garlic sauce and marinara sauce. Toppings like grilled chicken or vegetabl […]
- Gross Grocers: Mice in a 7-Eleven, weevils in rice, bird poop on bread racks, and sewage August 14, 2019pasta salad; and rice pudding were dangerously uncool. “Roof at bread room found collapsed and missing all ceiling tiles and protection for equipment, […]
- Ratatouille Pasta August 11, 2019Cook remaining eggplant using same process, 5–7 minutes ... until vegetables are softened, slumped, and have started to take on lots of color, 12–15 m […]
- Mini Chef + Me: Fresh From The Garden Pasta Primavera August 5, 2019You and your mini chef will be using the freshest seasonal vegetables this summer has to offer to create two deliciously healthy dishes. We begin by c […]