Weikfield Pasta (Fusilli) – 200g (boiled)
Olive Oil / Oil – 1 – 2 Tbsp
Butter – 1 Tbsp
Garlic – 1 Tsp
Onion, Chopped – 1 (medium sized)
Yellow zucchini – ½ cup
Green zucchini – ½ cup
Cauliflower – ½ cup
Carrots – ½ cup
Green capsicum – ½ cup
Peas – ½ cup
Sweet Corn, Boiled – 25g
Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Weikfield Tomato pasta sauce – 125g – 150g
Chilli Flakes – as required
Salt & Sugar – as per taste
Water – ½ cup (100 ml)
Chopped parsley – 2 tsp
1. Boil the Weikfield Pasta (Fusilli) as per the instructions given on the pack.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a pan. Add the garlic and sauté.
3. Add chopped onions and sauté until they turn mild brown in colour.
4. Add the veggies and cook them while covered with a lid.
5. Add the Weikfield Tomato pasta sauce to these cooked veggies.
6. Add pasta and cream.
7. Cook for 2- 3 minutes.
8. Toss in the boiled pasta and mix well.
9. Serve it into a pasta plate and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese, chilli flakes and the chopped chives or coriander.
10. Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!
Edit or delete this
- Birds Eye Launches Family Favorite Meals with Vegetable Swaps July 20, 2019CHICAGO: Birds Eye, of Conagra Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) and the largest frozen vegetable brand in the U.S.1, is introducing vegetable-forward takes on […]
- 'It’s a natural fit’: Former Ravens star Ray Lewis partners on restaurant in Little Italy July 19, 2019The financial details are being kept private, but Lewis has been helping “refresh” the environment and the menu to include more locally grown food, mo […]
- 7 restaurant and retail brands we want to see in Sarasota-Bradenton July 19, 2019The signature square "sliders" come in singles or doubles with or without cheese, as well as fish, chicken, veggie and Impossible sliders .. […]
- 7 Easy DIY Spice Blends For Veggies, Meats And Desserts July 18, 2019Whether you’re whipping up a quick pasta dish, baking scrumptious muffins ... You can use these in multiple ways, from vegetarian meals to comforting […]
- Restaurant Review | Couscous House: North African pasta anchors tasty, healthful Moroccan dishes July 18, 2019Known as the national dish of Morocco, wheat-based couscous is North African-style pasta shaped in tiny grains ... slices — my favorite — mildly redol […]