Full Recipe here –
Vegan Lemon Curd Recipe –
TL;DR: This gluten-free and vegan lemon tart bursts with flavour and nutrients, prepared with a healthy crust of oat and flaxseeds filled with tangy lemon curd.
If you are looking for a delicious yet nutritious dessert, this recipe is exactly what you need. Prepared with healthy and wholesome ingredients, this lemon curd tart is gluten-free and vegan. Oat, cashew, and flaxseeds make the pie crust full of flavour and high in fibers, while creamy lemon curd gives this dessert a tangy and refreshing taste.
🕫 If you are into healthy food and like to be in control of what you eat,
we built a free search engine on our site that lets you browse
through our growing number of recipes filtering out by diet,
allergens, nutritional values, and more. Take a look and help us
make it better with your feedback!
#glutenfree #glutenfreecake #vegan
We'd love to get social! Check out our profiles:
- Crazy for chocolate: 5 dessert cafes in Singapore to get cakes, ice cream, tarts, and more July 22, 2019Desserts are good and all, but if chocolate takes first place ... Oh, and when birthdays roll around, it’s handy to know the brand’s bestsellers inclu […]
- First gluten-free ‘Kamayan’ feast held in Brisbane July 22, 2019We want to promote that Filipino food can also be gluten-free,” said Ms Thompson. “It’s a degustation-style of kamayan, so we start with entrée, main […]
- Cherry cheesecake dip is a hit dessert July 22, 2019Almond flour fudge brownies Almond flour makes for perfectly gooey gluten-free brownies. Grilled corn on the cobb Chef Sheldon Simeon’s recipe for a H […]
- Indulge your sweet tooth with these low-sugar summer desserts July 21, 2019from the oat flour used in the gluten-free crisp topping. Another pro strategy: Make it a mini. "That's always a winner for me," says M […]
- Dining with "Wow" and plenty of gluten-free options at Two25 July 18, 2019and I was delighted to learn that there were four gluten-free options to choose from — gluten-free desserts can be hard to come by. It was a difficult […]