Garlic Chicken Cheese Balls is a simple chicken starter. Minced chicken is shaped into a ball and stuffed with mozzarella cheese, and then deep fried.
It gets its beautiful crust by dipping these balls in a sequence of flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs. Crunchy yet soft centered with gooey cheesy is absolutely delicious and very addictive snack.
These are perfect for kids after school snack as well. As a party appetizer you can make the Garlic Chicken Cheese Balls ahead of time and deep fry them at the time of serving.
Explore more of the party starter recipes that we have with us
- Wacha: ‘Left some balls up in the zone’ June 15, 2019Michael Wacha says he feel behind in counts and "left some balls up in the zone" in the first inning: "Left a changeup up to [Pete] Alo […]
- School iPad shows porn to 9-year-old after ‘bouncing balls’ search June 15, 2019About two weeks ago, a 9-year-old Bend girl saw a pornographic image on her school-issued iPad in her third-grade class after her classmate searched f […]
- Red Sox: Balls are flying out of park for Boston, which blasted six in series opener in Baltimore June 15, 2019BALTIMORE — Eduardo Rodriguez had some work of his own to do on the mound, so you’ll excuse the left-hander if he missed out on some of Friday’s offen […]
- Thinking about buying wool dryer balls? Take advantage of this Amazon Lightning Deal June 14, 2019UPDATE: Smart Sheep 6-Pack Wool Dryer Balls are on sale for $11.90 on Amazon for the next few hours — but hurry, because 49% of this deal is claimed a […]
- U.S. Open 2019: Lucas Bjerregaard sends two balls, one driver into the water at 18, makes an 11 June 13, 2019PEBBLE BEACH — The iconic 18th hole at Pebble Beach has seen its share of memorable moments through the years, from Jack Nicklaus congratulating Tom W […]