Garlic Chicken Cheese Balls is a simple chicken starter. Minced chicken is shaped into a ball and stuffed with mozzarella cheese, and then deep fried.
It gets its beautiful crust by dipping these balls in a sequence of flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs. Crunchy yet soft centered with gooey cheesy is absolutely delicious and very addictive snack.
These are perfect for kids after school snack as well. As a party appetizer you can make the Garlic Chicken Cheese Balls ahead of time and deep fry them at the time of serving.
Explore more of the party starter recipes that we have with us
- Indians' Franmil Reyes: Posts pair of long balls August 25, 2019Reyes went 2-for-5 with two home runs and four RBI in a 9-8 loss against the Royals on Sunday. It looked like it was going to be another poor day for […]
- Game Balls: Top high school football performances August 25, 2019Here are some of the top performances from the first week of high school football: • D.J. Jones and Ethan Ward, Pine Forest: The duo combined to rush […]
- Golf balls of stars are born in southeastern Massachusetts August 24, 2019Have you ever wondered how Titleist makes golf balls? Well, wonder no more. The company offers free 90-minute tours at one of its manufacturing plants […]
- Michigan 2020 commit balls out in season opener August 24, 2019Michigan secured its primary running back target in the 2020 cycle and it looks like that will pay off mightily. Baltimore (MD) St. Frances Academy ki […]
- T20 Blast: Moeen Ali hits 85 off 46 balls in Worcestershire's win over Birmingham Bears August 23, 2019Moeen Ali hit a superb 85 from 46 balls as Worcestershire Rapids chased down 185 to beat Birmingham Bears in the T20 Blast at Edgbaston. Meanwhile, Ke […]