Carroty Flashed Rice as I like to call this Gajar Pulao is packed with nutrients, along with the Basmati Rice is pleasantly aromatic for your weekday lunch and dinner. Simple to make and delicious to eat, you should definitely give this recipe a try.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Rice Recipes that you can pack in your Lunch Box or make it for your everyday meals:
- Moroccan-Spiced Carrot Salad March 26, 2019Middle Eastern spices turn plain carrots into a flavorful sensation. Once you taste the combo of spicy harissa, fresh herbs, zesty lemon and smoky cum […]
- Carrot sticks for snacks? Move to coax primary school pupils to choose it over potato chips March 26, 2019SINGAPORE - A move to get primary school pupils to junk potato chips and fried chicken wings and snack instead on carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes wi […]
- Not all carrot germplasm is the same—in terms of salinity tolerance March 26, 2019Salinity stress is considered one of the most important abiotic factors that limits the productivity of crop plants, and the estimated global cost due […]
- We'll put this bright-tasting carrot soup against the best you've had, any day March 26, 2019This is what I have learned from testing carrot soup recipes: Even folks who really like carrots sometimes will pause at a pureed bowlful in which tha […]
- Carrot Soup March 26, 2019Cut the onion into ½-inch dice. Peel and mince the garlic. Melt the butter in a deep pot over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion, garlic and ½ teaspoo […]