Carroty Flashed Rice as I like to call this Gajar Pulao is packed with nutrients, along with the Basmati Rice is pleasantly aromatic for your weekday lunch and dinner. Simple to make and delicious to eat, you should definitely give this recipe a try.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Rice Recipes that you can pack in your Lunch Box or make it for your everyday meals:
- LA lawmakers look to the carrot and stick for developers, landlords June 24, 2019It’s going to cost Los Angeles landlords and developers more to relocate tenants they force out if a new City Council motion gets approved. While that […]
- A growing business: Apponagansett Farm becomes Flying Carrot Farm June 23, 2019DARTMOUTH — Susan Murray and Tony Wood of Apponagansett Farm are working on changes to their South Dartmouth business, including the name. Apponaganse […]
- Snow Pea, Carrot and Radish Salad June 23, 2019Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and separately blanch (about 10 seconds) the snow peas and carrots. Cool off quickly by shocking in ice water, […]
- How to make carrot and edamame bean salad June 21, 2019As a child, my parents always told me “Eat your carrots, they’ll help you see in the dark”. Trusting everything my parents said I accepted that this w […]
- Ginger Miso Carrot Soup June 21, 2019This carrot soup is anything but boring. With ginger & allspice for flavor, miso for some funk and saltiness, and lime juice to brighten it up, th […]