Frozen yogurt franchise Orange Leaf reported a 6-percent increase in same-store sales in 2018, driven by its unique vegan soft-serve flavors. Last summer, the company collaborated with Jolly Ranchers to create two limited-time vegan soft-serve options, Blue Raspberry and Green Apple, that mimic the candy brand’s iconic flavors. In addition to strategic partnerships and new off-premises initiatives (such as delivery options), Orange Leaf President Kendall Ware explained that the biggest in-store gains were the result of its new vegan options. “Our differentiator was being the first frozen yogurt franchise to offer two of Jolly Ranchers’ most popular flavors as dairy-free froyo,” Orange Leaf President Kendall Ware said. “Our guests went crazy for it and our franchise partners are ready for us to bring it back.” In the meantime, Orange Leaf serves several other non-dairy flavors, including raspberry lemonade, pink lemonade, orange, lemon, lemon bar, and pineapple.
- German ALDI Grocery Chain Opens 2 More Stores in San Diego Area June 24, 2019A new store at 6755 Mira Mesa Boulevard opened June 13 and another store at in Encinitas will open at 333 North El Camino Real in Encinitas on Thursda […]
- Chicago shop taunts Texans with Whataburger T-shirt: "Chicago's Most Famous Texas Hamburger Chain" June 24, 2019Texans are still furious that the family owners of Whataburger have sold the iconic fast food chain to a Chicago-based investment firm. Now, a new T-s […]
- Spain : IBM's Global Supply Chain Transformation Receives Five Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards from National Association of Manufacturers June 24, 2019Jun 24, 2019 (Euclid Infotech Ltd via COMTEX) -- IBM announced the National Association of Manufacturers, the largest manufacturing association in the […]
- Coffee chain 'refused to serve' customer buying food for a homeless person June 24, 2019An investigation is under way after a coffee shop reportedly refused to serve customers buying food for homeless people. Angela Sheridan-Hunt Ash visi […]
- Forgot the alcohol? This chain can deliver it right to your door in as little as an hour June 24, 2019It’s backyard grilling season and boy, you are ready as ever. Your guests will be arriving in a few hours. There’s a cheese tray chilling in the fridg […]