My friend Susan and I went to Pho Binh for lunch today. Best tofu buffet in town (and under $10!). The lemongrass tofu (on the left of my plate) is INCREDIBLE. Also pictured: Tofu & Mushrooms, Tofu & Green Beans, and Curry Tofu Soup.
We had our monthly Crosstown Running Crew meet-up at Elemento Neapolitan Pizza in Crosstown Concourse last week. They don’t have options (yet!), but their pizza is still amazing without cheese. I got this one (with mushrooms, kalamatas, and roasted red peppers) to go, so I added some Daiya at home.
The cafe at Crosstown Arts, where I work, had a yummy Aloo Gobi on the menu last week. Served with rice and toasted warm pita. So good!!! WOULD. EAT. AGAIN.
Here are some oats I had last week — with berries, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts. Just bein’ all healthy!
And finally, here’s an awesome post-run meal from this week. Loaded Sweet Potato with avocado, black beans, spinach, corn, tomato, and Trader Joe’s pepita salsa. This combo was delicious and super-filling. Also oil-free! I feel best when I’m eating like this.
- Summer delights from bengal come to city June 14, 2019BENGALURU: Rice, ghee, aloo sheddho (mashed potato), dal, aloo bhaja (crispy potato fries) – having the all-essential potato dishes on the menu, somet […]
- How to make Sabudana aloo tikki recipe June 12, 2019Sago (sabudana) soaked - 2 cups Potatoes boiled and mashed - 3 medium Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste Roasted peanuts crushed - 1/2 cup Sesame seeds […]
- The Sneaky, Easy Trick to My Mom’s Perfect Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019I’ve noticed that aloo gobi is the one Indian dish (aside from butter chicken and anything that’s labeled “tikka masala,” which...don’t get me started […]
- Roasted Aloo Gobi (Potatoes and Cauliflower) June 10, 2019Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss potatoes and cauliflower with 3 Tbsp. oil on prepared sheet. Spread in an even layer […]
- Priya Makes Roasted Aloo Gobi June 10, 2019Join Priya Krishna in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen as she makes her mom's roasted cauliflower and potato aloo gobi. Too often aloo gobi is mushy […]