The Fig Tiramisu With Gingerbread Dust is a delicious dessert that makes for an interesting twist to the traditional dish. It is quick to make and is perfect for cozy get-together and small parties.
Traditional Italian tiramisu mascarpone cheese, sponge cake and coffee. In this recipe we have used Hung curd along with mascarpone cheese and it makes a great combination. Ginger cookies are used to add some crunch and flavour to this beautiful dessert.
Other recipes that you can try with mascarpone are:
- Layered Chocolate Cake Recipe with Mascarpone Cheese
- Berry Focaccia with Mascarpone Cheese Recipe
- Mascarpone Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Saharan dust to impact San Antonio this week August 19, 2019SAN ANTONIO — Saharan dust makes a trek across the Atlantic Ocean multiple times each year and has a lot of benefits to it, but unfortunately, it also […]
- Lightning Dust Share Ghostly Video for New Song “Led Astray” August 19, 2019Lightning Dust (Amber Webber and Josh Wells) are releasing a new album, Spectre, on October 4 via Western Vinyl. Now they have shared another song fro […]
- THE JUMPER FACTORY And RED DUST ROAD Come To Home Manchester August 19, 2019"I wait whilst the world carries on, whilst my family grow old, whilst my lovers move on, and I count down the days, and I wait..." Explorin […]
- Dave Ring: Citizens must push back against steel dust plant and tax incentives for it August 19, 2019On Aug. 5, as Delaware County residents came out in record numbers to protest the funding of the Waelz zinc plant, it was clear that we, as a communit […]
- We're barreling towards another Dust Bowl August 19, 2019In 1935, the Dust Bowl came to Washington—and if we don't change our ways, it could come back. A new report from the UN climate committee warns t […]