The Fig Tiramisu With Gingerbread Dust is a delicious dessert that makes for an interesting twist to the traditional dish. It is quick to make and is perfect for cozy get-together and small parties.
Traditional Italian tiramisu mascarpone cheese, sponge cake and coffee. In this recipe we have used Hung curd along with mascarpone cheese and it makes a great combination. Ginger cookies are used to add some crunch and flavour to this beautiful dessert.
Other recipes that you can try with mascarpone are:
- Layered Chocolate Cake Recipe with Mascarpone Cheese
- Berry Focaccia with Mascarpone Cheese Recipe
- Mascarpone Fruit Dessert Recipe
- More Dust On The Way To Houston This Week June 24, 2019It's not uncommon this time of year to see the summer skies in Houston to turn a bit hazy. Normal bright blue skies turn noticeably dusty looking […]
- Mets fine Mickey Callaway, Jason Vargas following clubhouse dust-up with beat reporter June 24, 2019The Mets are fining manager Mickey Callaway and veteran lefty Jason Vargas for their role in a clubhouse confrontation with a beat writer following th […]
- Live Dust Free: How to Clean Blinds June 24, 2019Your blinds have amounted quite a dust collection! Unfortunately for you, this increases the risk of indoor air pollution. Where there’s indoor air po […]
- Dust from Africa to set off spectacular sunsets along the Gulf Coast while quelling Atlantic hurricane activity June 24, 2019A thin veil of dust from the Sahara Desert is riding the trade winds west, setting the stage for a milky sky and vibrant sunsets across the Gulf Coast […]
- Saharan dust brings hazy sky to Alabama June 24, 2019Alabama is looking at a day of potentially strong storms but there’s another issues outside today: Saharan dust. The Jefferson County Department of He […]