The Fig Tiramisu With Gingerbread Dust is a delicious dessert that makes for an interesting twist to the traditional dish. It is quick to make and is perfect for cozy get-together and small parties.
Traditional Italian tiramisu mascarpone cheese, sponge cake and coffee. In this recipe we have used Hung curd along with mascarpone cheese and it makes a great combination. Ginger cookies are used to add some crunch and flavour to this beautiful dessert.
Other recipes that you can try with mascarpone are:
- Layered Chocolate Cake Recipe with Mascarpone Cheese
- Berry Focaccia with Mascarpone Cheese Recipe
- Mascarpone Fruit Dessert Recipe
- Malta amongst several countries expected to be hit by large amounts of Saharan dust April 21, 2019Massive amounts of dust are reportedly expected over Europe in the coming days, with Malta being amongst the countries to be impacted. Dusty skies are […]
- Coachella 2019: Wind gusts expected to stir up dust during festival April 21, 2019The winds picked up and led to a dustier than usual start for day two of the second weekend of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. The Natio […]
- Danger in the dust April 20, 2019NAIN, St Elizabeth — Fiona Facey, a young resident of Austin, close to the JISCO Alpart bauxite/alumina plant, smiled ruefully when asked whether she […]
- Book Review: Death of a Rainmaker: A Dust Bowl Mystery by Laurie Loewenstein April 20, 2019Death of A Rainmaker: A Dust Bowl Mystery by Laurie Loewenstein begins in early August in the 1930s. The Dust Bowl is centered in Oklahoma where farme […]
- Oregon Ducks stumble over their big moment against Stanford: Diamonds & Dust April 20, 2019To say the Oregon Ducks’ baseball team had a tough night in PK Park on Friday is obvious and an understatement. The Cardinal, ranked second nationally […]