4th of July is here and I'd like to share with you some ideas of what we make for this holiday meal. These recipes would also be great to take to a potluck or barbecue.
This video also includes the Beyond Burger.
Eating a Plant Based Diet is one of the most important things you can do to impact climate change. The Beyond Burger and the Impossible Burger are doing great things to help reverse climate change. To make just one beef burger, it takes over 660 gallons of water. Most of that water is used to grow the grain that is fed to the cows. The Beyond Burger has the exact amount of protein as a regular beef burger but it is a plant based source of protein which also means that it has 0 cholesterol.
We do realize that these processed meat alternative burgers are not the ideal food for your health. We are only in support of these products because of the huge impact they can have on our planet. It is a good first step to help change the thinking behind meat consumption and how it is impacting our planet.
Garbage Potato Recipe:
Mac & Cheese Recipe:
7 Layer Dip Recipe:
Carrot Dog Recipe:
Baked Beans Recipe:
Salad Dressing Recipes:
Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Lemon Cake Recipe:
What the Health Documentary:
- Recipe: Beyond Meat Beyond Burger Smoked Meatloaf July 22, 2019Instructions: In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the meatloaf and mix until well incorporated. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirt […]
- Recipe: Beyond Meat Field Burgers July 22, 2019Instructions: Heat an outdoor grill for a dual-zone cooking with the charcoal or gas burners stacked to one side. Combine the Beyond meat, bread crumb […]
- Bleeding Vegan Burgers And Faux Fur: Millennials Are Creating The New Authentic July 22, 2019But the superstar example of the authentic/inauthentic dichotomy may be the vegan bleeding burger. When U.S. brand Beyond Meat brought out its Beyond […]
- Mark Bittman’s recipe for McBitty’s Bean Burgers July 21, 2019By now everyone has heard of Beyond Meat and the Impossible burger, but imagine chicken nuggets grown in petri dishes; cell-based meat is a real thing […]
- Adding Beyond Meat to Its Menu Won't Save Blue Apron July 20, 2019The announcement that Blue Apron would be offering Beyond Burgers in its meal kits is an effort to hitch its wagon to the faux-meat maker's risin […]