If you’re looking for new cabbage recipes, this recipe is a great alternative to slaw or stuffed cabbage. When cabbage is cooked down, as it is here, it becomes a very tender, almost buttery, sweet vegetable. Called Ye’tikil gomen be’timatim in Ethiopian, it’s perfect to serve with inejra or Quick Teff Crêpes.
Continuing reading Ethiopian Stewed Seasoned Cabbage in Golden Tomato Sauce on VegKitchen
- Local favorites: Better late than never for corned beef and cabbage March 21, 2019I know St. Patrick's Day has come and gone, but I didn't get my fix of corned beef and cabbage that day. Better late than never, and besides […]
- Stuffed Cabbage March 21, 2019Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Wash cabbage, trim stem, and remove torn outer leaves. Lower cabbage into boiling water and cook […]
- Alabama third grader wins award after growing colossal 30-pound cabbage March 19, 2019REELTOWN, AL (WSFA) - A student at Reeltown Elementary School is the Alabama winner of Bonnie Plant’s third grade cabbage program. Tripp Wilson grew a […]
- Scrunched Cabbage Salad with Grapefruit and Chiles March 19, 2019Cut cabbage in half lengthwise. Cut notch in base of each half to remove core; discard. Tear leaves into 2" irregular pieces and place in a large […]
- Geyserville enjoys corned beef and cabbage dinner for St. Patrick's Day March 18, 2019The "Follow This Story" feature will notify you when any articles related to this story are posted. When you follow a story, the next time a […]