Hello, friends! You want to become a vegetarian and you are wondering: what do vegetarians eat? Or are you already a vegetarian, but you want to find more vegetarian recipes, try something new?
Do you think that being a vegetarian is difficult and expensive?
On our channel you will find the answers to these questions!
Let's try together dishes of the vegetarian cuisine of the world.
Here you will find only delicious vegetarian dishes, healthy food, simple to prepare and affordable vegetarian recipes for both vegetarians (and vegans) and lacto-ovo vegetarians.
If you are not a vegetarian, but you are fasting, here you will find recipes of lenten dishes.
In this video you will learn how to cook "Eggplant Curry".
Eggplant Curry (Eggplant Stew, Eggplant Sabzi) is a delicious and nutritious dish for vegetarians (Vegans).
– Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
– Garlic – 1-2 cloves
– Ground coriander – 1/2 tsp.
– Curry – 1/3 tsp.
– Hot pepper – 1/2 pcs.
– Bay leaf (ground) – 1/2 tsp.
– Tomato juice – 1/2 l.
– Eggplants – 600g
– Salt – 1 tsp.
– Parsley (dried) – 1 tsp.
– Water – 1/2 cup
Grate the garlic and fry a little. Add spices and fry for another half a minute. Add hot pepper and fry for another half a minute. Add bay leaf and tomato juice, mix and let simmer for a couple of minutes. Add eggplants, salt, parsley, water, cover, simmer for 40 minutes over low heat. Done! Bon Appetit!
Do not forget to comment and share with your friends, subscribe to our channel, so as not to miss anything delicious!
Look, cook and taste with pleasure!
- Not your grandma’s perogies at Etobicoke's Holy Perogy! August 22, 2019Coconut Curry, Beer Braised Beef and Mediterranean Eggplant), or the option to design their own. Some of the options are vegetarian and vegan as well. […]
- Dining review: Itto Ramen and Tapas in West Asheville August 21, 2019The Itto Curry Ramen at Itto Ramen Bar and Tapas is yellow curry broth ... They can also be ordered with eggplant instead of pork. Itto Ramen 007 The […]
- Tofu and Summer Vegetable Curry August 14, 2019This quick vegetarian curry from Heidi Swanson, the vegetarian cookbook author and blogger behind 101 Cookbooks, is a great way to use a CSA’s bounty […]
- Red Curry With Chicken and Eggplant July 24, 2019Heat oil, red curry paste, and 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk in wok or 3 quart saucepan until it becomes fragrant. Add the chicken, and mix well i […]
- Eggplant and Dhal Curry With Basmati Rice July 14, 2019Preheat oven to 400’, stab the eggplant with a fork a couple of times and put in a small casserole dish, uncovered on the middle rack for 30 minutes. […]