Hey everyone! I’m checking in from sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! Paul and I are here for a week-long vacation, and we have some friends meeting us down here tomorrow. We left Sunday morning on a 6:40 am flight.
Even though I had a big breakfast at home, I was famished by 10 am. Luckily, I found this portable Veggie Wrap with hummus, quinoa, farro, veggies, and avocado lime dressing in the Houston airport (where we had a layover).
I snacked on that on the plane, along with some Vegan Rob’s Vegan Cheddar Puffs that I brought from home.
- Target Launches ‘Deal Days’ Program to Compete With Amazon Prime Day June 26, 2019Target is out to give Amazon Prime Day a run for its money. The retailer announced its own sale called Target Deal Days, held on July 15 and 16 — the […]
- Puppy who disappeared after owner crashed car is rescued in mountains 13 days later June 26, 2019A 4-month-old puppy who went missing after her owner crashed his car in Arizona was rescued in the mountains and reunited with her owner, who is recov […]
- Fortnite - How To Easily Cheese The Beach Ball Bounce Challenge | 14 Days Of Summer Guide June 26, 2019Fortnite continues with it's 14 Days Of Summer Challenges for all players regardless of Battle pass ownership. Check this guide out to see how ea […]
- Navy veteran’s body found in river days after he vanished on fishing trip, NC cops say June 26, 2019The body of a man who has been missing for days was found in the French Broad River. Facebook Screen Grab The body of a Navy veteran who has been miss […]
- 200-plus days at Conroe shelter, Jordy and Moonpie still need forever homes June 26, 2019207 days and counting. That's how long Jordy, a 2-year-old, male, tri-color Pit Bull (Animal ID: A311586), has been at Montgomery County Animal S […]