Hey everyone! I’m checking in from sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! Paul and I are here for a week-long vacation, and we have some friends meeting us down here tomorrow. We left Sunday morning on a 6:40 am flight.
Even though I had a big breakfast at home, I was famished by 10 am. Luckily, I found this portable Veggie Wrap with hummus, quinoa, farro, veggies, and avocado lime dressing in the Houston airport (where we had a layover).
I snacked on that on the plane, along with some Vegan Rob’s Vegan Cheddar Puffs that I brought from home.
- Former Rangers star Mark Hateley calls for action to prevent the bad old days being here to stay April 21, 2019As a player, Mark Hateley experienced some of the worst Scottish football hooliganism of the last few decades. He saw a golf ball, with nails hammered […]
- Only 3 Days Left Before Lookers plc (LON:LOOK) Will Be Trading Ex-Dividend April 21, 2019Investors who want to cash in on Lookers plc's (LON:LOOK) upcoming dividend of UK£0.026 per share have only 3 days left to buy the shares before […]
- At least 5 dead after days of powerful storms in parts of the US April 21, 2019(CNN) - The powerful storms that ripped through parts of the United States last week killed at least five people in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama, […]
- 2 Days Left To Cash In On Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AMS:WKL) Dividend April 21, 2019Shares of Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AMS:WKL) will begin trading ex-dividend in 2 days. To qualify for the dividend check of €0.64 per share, investors must […]
- Severe weather: At least 5 dead after days of powerful storms in parts of the US April 21, 2019The powerful storms that ripped through parts of the United States last week killed at least five people in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama, official […]