A simple vegan sorrel soup recipe to get you through these early Spring days before the garden starts bursting with vegetables.
Want to learn more about eating in harmony with nature? Download the free guide to seasonal eating:
Get the recipe:
Help inspire others. I’d love to share your story! Email me with some pics of your garden or what you’re cooking to be featured in an upcoming newsletter or video: email@example.com
Join the community/subscribe to the newsletter:
👁️ 🎥 Related Videos:
Eating Seasonally in Spring:
👉Subscribe to my Channel:
Eating seasonally is more important than ever especially when it comes to sustainability food. This simple sorrel soup recipe is a great option to use up this spring vegetable and get you eating local food sooner. I’m talking about green sorrel here, since I know there are other types of sorrel plants. This delicious spring vegetable soup will help you buy local buy fresh and join the buy local movement.
- AmazonFresh now available in Minneapolis, local finance expert weighs in on it August 22, 2019Keep in mind, you have to buy $35 worth of products to get free delivery, otherwise there's a $10 charge. "This could have the potential of […]
- 18 things to buy from Publix — and 15 you're better off skipping August 22, 2019From sushi specials to pet supplies, here are the deals to look out for at Publix — and the things you should buy at other stores instead. […]
- Local charity raising money to buy giant refrigerator August 21, 2019FAYETTE COUNTY, Ga. (FOX 5 Atlanta) - A local charity that helps to feed needy families in six states from a big warehouse in Fayette County says it i […]
- We challenged local chefs to create 6-ingredient tomato recipes. Here's what they came up with. August 20, 2019John Denver, Home Grown Tomatoes No one wants to contradict the late, great singer John Denver, but money CAN buy home-grown tomatoes, at least right […]
- Is Trump Coming? Danes Prepare for State Visit Amid Fresh Doubts August 18, 2019President Donald Trump indicated before a planned trip to Copenhagen that he wanted to buy Greenland, which is part of the Kingdom ... t something tha […]