A simple vegan sorrel soup recipe to get you through these early Spring days before the garden starts bursting with vegetables.
Want to learn more about eating in harmony with nature? Download the free guide to seasonal eating:
Get the recipe:
Help inspire others. I’d love to share your story! Email me with some pics of your garden or what you’re cooking to be featured in an upcoming newsletter or video: email@example.com
Join the community/subscribe to the newsletter:
👁️ 🎥 Related Videos:
Eating Seasonally in Spring:
👉Subscribe to my Channel:
Eating seasonally is more important than ever especially when it comes to sustainability food. This simple sorrel soup recipe is a great option to use up this spring vegetable and get you eating local food sooner. I’m talking about green sorrel here, since I know there are other types of sorrel plants. This delicious spring vegetable soup will help you buy local buy fresh and join the buy local movement.
- Buy local: a visit to Buffalo area farm stores June 13, 2019Buy local produce in quantities you're sure you can use from the store shelves. Fresh produce is the first thing you see as you walk in. Local be […]
- Canada’s Largest Educational Foodservice Provider Launches the Buy Local Program, with Marketing Support from Foodland Ontario June 12, 2019MISSISSAUGA, ON – Chartwells launched their landmark Buy Local program, a coast-to-coast approach to offering quality-assured, fresh, locally-sourced […]
- Rainbow Jumpsuits, an Everything Bagel Float, and More Things to Buy This Week June 11, 2019Father’s Day is this Sunday, which maybe you already knew — but if not, your local supermarket is happy to assist ... only popping outside to hand the […]
- Local produce providers say save money, buy local fruits and veggies June 7, 2019To get those fresh fruits and vegetables in their diets for less money,” said Beth Haynie, founder of Plentiful Produce Co-Op. Garrett Monks, a local […]
- Buy locally made items and food at Heritage Farm Local Market Days June 6, 2019Local Market Days are set for 9 a.m. to noon, June 15, July 13, and Aug. 10 at Heritage Farm, 201 S. Plum Grove Road. Products available for purchase […]