Hey guys! This is a really simple recipe that I wanted to share with you all. It consists of basic, healthy, and vegan ingredients.
Vegan Feta (I used Violife brand)
Most of this recipe, as this is a cold soup, is just a matter of cutting up veggies and blending them 🙂 Have fun with this recipe and enjoy on a hot summer day.
Follow me on Instagram:
- ‘Vegetables Illustrated’ sure has a lot of meat recipes June 16, 2019If you are like me, you’d read the cookbook title “Cook’s Vegetables Illustrated” and think “OK, so this is all about vegetarian ... this recipe works […]
- These freezer-friendly breakfast burritos are easy to make—and pack a walloping 20 grams of protein June 15, 2019Excerpted with permission from Compassionate Cuisine: 125 Plant-Based Recipes from Our Vegan Kitchen by Linda Soper-Kolton ... Chef Sara: These breakf […]
- A summery, easy-to-make vegan red berry tartlet June 14, 2019The good thing about many vegan desserts is that, contrary to popular belief, they are quite easy to make. Here is a very good recipe to start with. T […]
- Father's Day recipes: From meat to vegan eats, here's what to feed dad June 14, 2019“Keep it simple. It all comes down to meat being grilled ... a little something sweet — here are a few recipes to cook up this Father’s Day to enjoy a […]
- Baked chickpea 'nuts' recipe June 14, 2019Need a new slimming, healthy snack idea? This chickpea nuts recipe is an easy snack that will keep you satisfied between meals. Chickpeas are full of […]