Have you been looking for a Plant Based Yogurt that isn't full of preservatives and a bunch of unnecessary ingredients? Well then, this is the recipe for you. It is super easy and only requires 2 ingredients! This soy yogurt is great to have for breakfast with some fresh berries and a sprinkling of flax meal to get your day started. Making this yogurt in the Instant Pot makes it even one level easier.
- Healthy-Ish Summer Spritzer Recipes Sure to Get You Through the End of Summer August 24, 2019Though it may feel like the end of summer is drawing near, we’d like to issue a friendly neighborhood reminder: The autumnal equinox doesn’t occur unt […]
- Grace DeRocha shares healthy recipes for your Labor Day cookout August 24, 20193. Gather up the corners of the dishcloth and squeeze as much liquid from grated cucumber as possible. Discard the liquid 4. In a medium bowl, combine […]
- Healthy dessert recipes: Joy Bauer's sweet summer treats August 23, 2019Scorching temperatures call for refreshing (hold-the-pepperoni) pizza. This no-bake recipe is juicy and delicious and screams summer fun. Plus, it […]
- Maintain wellness on the road with healthy recipes from ‘Well Inspired Travels’ August 22, 2019ST. LOUIS - Lauren and Chris Pronger have been traveling the world together for over twenty years, but by far their greatest adventure together has be […]
- 3 summer healthy recipes that don't require turning on the stove or oven August 21, 2019HOUSTON - With these high temperatures it’s OK to want to cook without the heat or fix a meal without turning the stove on. And if you are looking for […]