Have you been looking for a Plant Based Yogurt that isn't full of preservatives and a bunch of unnecessary ingredients? Well then, this is the recipe for you. It is super easy and only requires 2 ingredients! This soy yogurt is great to have for breakfast with some fresh berries and a sprinkling of flax meal to get your day started. Making this yogurt in the Instant Pot makes it even one level easier.
- Skincare Tips: 5 Delicious Vitamin C-Rich Drink Recipes For Happy And Healthy Skin June 25, 2019Vitamin C is particularly important for stimulating collagen production in the skin. Here are five delicious vitamin C-rich drinks to try! ... […]
- Victoria Beckham reveals the recipe for her favourite healthy homemade snack June 24, 2019We all know Victoria Beckham is good friends with Gordon Ramsay, and we reckon the famous chef has possibly taught her a thing or two in the kitchen. […]
- Healthy snack ideas for the kids June 24, 2019Kids love snacks, but sometimes as a parent, it's hard to decipher what to give them that's healthy and something they'll actually eat. […]
- Healthy Recipe: Almond Coconut No-Bake Granola Bars June 24, 2019Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but finding the time to prepare a nutritious meal in the morning can be challenging. Fortunately, thi […]
- WW Recipes: Healthy Summer Options June 24, 2019PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Mary Vogliano, WW ambassador, is in the Pittsburgh Today Live kitchen with some healthy summer options. All-American Turkey Burger […]