Namely MarlyMake these fudgy, healthy brownies, made without eggs or dairy, and full of lots of chocolatey flavor thanks to chocolate chips in the batter and the ganache topping. These vegan brownies are rich in flavor but somehow fewer than 200 calories each!
This article first appeared on Namely Marly and is copyrighted © 2019
- Vapors, oils and brownies: AZ Supreme Court decision boosts medical marijuana industry June 19, 2019PHOENIX (Cronkite) – Marijuana-laced massage oils, vaping products and brownies and other edibles likely will emerge as the future of the multimillion […]
- Bacon Jam Bourbon Brownies June 18, 2019Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x9 baking pan. In medium to large bowl, mix melted butter and sugar. Add in espresso, and eggs, and stir until well com […]
- Church Stretton Brownies celebrate centenary as 20-year-old time capsule unearthed June 17, 2019One of the oldest Brownie packs in the UK has celebrated its centenary in Shropshire. Mary Spurling who was Brown Owl for 49 years cuts the celebrator […]
- Weed brownies and other edibles could hit Canada in time for Christmas June 14, 2019EDMONTON–Weed brownies could hit stores just in time for Christmas. Health Canada announced Friday that Canadians can expect to see a limited selectio […]
- Pillsbury's New "Place and Bake" Brownies Are For Lazy Bakers of the World June 14, 2019You've tried Pillsbury's beloved "slice and bake" cookies, and now the brand has Place & Bake Brownies to satisfy lazy bakers […]