This tried-and-true easy crescent veggie pizza is here to serve all of your party needs. Whether you’re going to a summer potluck or holiday bash, this simple snack that layers herbed cream cheese and fresh veggies on top of a crescent crust is one that will disappear fast.
Find recipe here:
- At L’Accolade, Artful Appetizers Pose as Drinking Food August 18, 2019At L’Accolade, a new French restaurant and wine bar in the West Village that focusses on natural wines from small producers, laissez-faire service mee […]
- Explore two distinct, delicious cuisines at Spice Thai August 16, 2019Thai and Japanese soups, salads, appetizers, sushi, rice, noodles, stir fries, curry, chicken, seafood, beef, pork, dessert. Atmosphere The small but […]
- Anomia and Skull: two perfect board game appetizers August 16, 2019Continuing our streak of short but sweet games, the Overboard crew played two more quick games with Special guest Brennan Lee Mulligan of College Humo […]
- Food Critics: The Best Appetizers And Snacks In Kansas City In 2019 August 10, 2019More Kansas City restaurants are offering small plates, appetizers and snacks that cater to diners who are looking for shareable experiences instead o […]
- See stunning homes while enjoying appetizers at Chefs on Parade! Plus, a recipe for Mushroom Polenta July 31, 2019Celebrating 73 years, the Salt Lake Parade of Homes is the longest continually running parade in America and has long been solidified as an annual tra […]