Namely MarlyThis Easy Vegan Garlic Pasta is a creamy, garlic pasta, covered in red sauce and dripping with delicious vegan cheese. It’s easy to make and healthy too! We love to serve this on the weekend and enjoy leftovers for the week. It’s fancy enough to share as a family dinner, but simple enough for weekday leftovers too!
This article first appeared on Namely Marly and is copyrighted © 2019
- How Bake For You got financing for its new, larger restaurant space via a different sort of lender June 19, 2019When Linda Kindlon was denied a loan to expand her business, Bake For You, at a new, larger location in Albany County, she was devastated. Then the le […]
- Jennifer Griffin's no-bake chocolate pie June 19, 2019In a food processor, (or mashing inside a plastic bag with a rolling pin or mug) pulse the chocolate wafers until finely ground, transfer to a mixing […]
- Top New Orleans chefs, bartenders to host bake sale to support women’s reproductive rights June 17, 2019A who’s who of New Orleans chefs and bartenders plan to come together on June 22 to sell baked goods and cocktails to raise money for Planned Parentho […]
- Love to bake? Your Pillsbury flour might now be part of massive recall sickening people in 8 states June 17, 2019E. coli contamination concerns have caused the Hometown Food Company to recall its Pillsbury flour. This time the recall affects 4,620 cases of Pillsb […]
- Legasea Executive Chef Jason Hall Shares Lobster Bake Recipe June 16, 2019NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It’s summer seafood season, and Legasea restaurant at the Moxy Hotel in Times Square has been lauded for its first-rate seafoo […]