Sometimes you can’t beat the classics and this easy coconut lentil curry is flavorful and fast for weeknights!
You all adore my chickpea curry, and my lentil salad inspired me to try to eat more lentils again. So I present to you a basic lentil curry, inspired by Indian flavors.
This recipe is very budget-friendly and extremely satisfying to eat! Serve it with rice and you’ve got yourself a complete meal. I had mine with a mixture of forbidden rice and wild rice, because I just love the color and flavor of those purplish black grains (and I’m trying to jam pack my meals with soluble fiber), but obviously regular rice would be the classic choice here!
How to make lentil curry
This lentil curry is simple – you only need a few ingredients:
- Lentils. You can use any type; black, green, brown, yellow or red.
- Know these 6 benefits of using coconut oil in hair May 18, 2019Disclaimer: TheHealthSite.com does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from perso […]
- The Coconut Tree, Cheltenham: ‘Both laid-back and completely on point’ – restaurant review May 18, 2019The Coconut Tree, 59 St Paul’s Road, Cheltenham GL50 4JA (01242 465 758). Also in Bristol and Oxford. Dishes £2.50-£8; wines from £17 Eating well is a […]
- 2 Mayors Take Center Stage In Coconut Grove Playhouse Drama May 18, 2019COCONUT GROVE, FL — Miami Mayor Francis Suarez and Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez have taken center stage in a drama playing out over a planned renov […]
- Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Giménez and Miami mayor Francis Suárez met over the Coconut Grove Playhouse May 18, 2019Mayor Carlos Giménez rejected as unfeasible Mayor Francis Suárez’s suggestion that the county seek approval from the city historic preservation board […]
- Is Coconut Oil Good for My Beard? May 17, 2019Healthline and our partners may receive a portion of revenues if you make a purchase using a link on this page. Beard oil is a conditioning product th […]