Sometimes you can’t beat the classics and this easy coconut lentil curry is flavorful and fast for weeknights!
You all adore my chickpea curry, and my lentil salad inspired me to try to eat more lentils again. So I present to you a basic lentil curry, inspired by Indian flavors.
This recipe is very budget-friendly and extremely satisfying to eat! Serve it with rice and you’ve got yourself a complete meal. I had mine with a mixture of forbidden rice and wild rice, because I just love the color and flavor of those purplish black grains (and I’m trying to jam pack my meals with soluble fiber), but obviously regular rice would be the classic choice here!
How to make lentil curry
This lentil curry is simple – you only need a few ingredients:
- Lentils. You can use any type; black, green, brown, yellow or red.
- 2 transported after rollover crash on Florida Turnpike at Coconut Creek Parkway July 22, 2019COCONUT CREEK, FLA. (WSVN) - One victim has been airlifted and another was transported by ground following a rollover crash in Coconut Creek. Authorit […]
- 1 airlifted after rollover crash on Florida Turnpike at Coconut Creek Parkway July 22, 2019COCONUT CREEK, FLA. (WSVN) - One person has been transported following a rollover crash in Coconut Creek. Authorities from multiple agencies responded […]
- Here’s How to Make Coconut Club’s Amazing Spam Fried Rice July 22, 2019The must-order at Coconut Club, Adam Greenberg’s island-style spot near Union Market, is this fried rice made with two distinctly Hawaiian touches: Sp […]
- Chia Seeds in Your Coconut Water? Genius! July 22, 2019Yeah, we didn’t think coconut water could get any more refreshing, either. But then we were hit with this creation, and life has been better ever sinc […]
- The truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told? July 20, 2019Coconut oil has soared in popularity in recent years, largely due to celebrity endorsements and the wellness movement that has encouraged consumers to […]