This is an easy and delicious way to make those tasty veggie spring rolls without the oil. They are also low in sodium, but are full of flavor. Enjoy!
*Recipe is in the video. Like and Subscribe to the Vegan Sage for more of these helpful cooking videos*
Follow me on Twitter – twitter.com/TheVeganSage
Like my Facebook page – facebook.com/vegansage
Follow me on Google Plus.
- 'I'm the Chancellor!' Rutgers Official Apologizes After Video Shows Her Yelling at Campus Police June 24, 2019Rutgers University says the chancellor of its Newark campus has apologized over video that surfaced showing her yelling at campus cops investigating a […]
- Netflix is testing pop-out video for desktop June 24, 2019GOOD NEWS FOR people who like to pretend they can multitask. Netflix is apparently testing a picture-in-picture mode on desktop, letting you have a po […]
- Stunning giant squid captured on video in US waters for first time June 24, 2019Shown in stunning and rare footage, researchers in the Gulf of Mexico filmed a giant squid in the deep sea as part of an expedition to document elusiv […]
- Some Orland Park businesses say video gambling is a good bet May 31, 2019For Michael Halleran, there are “no two ways about it,” Orland Park’s decision to allow video gambling has helped his business. Halleran, whose family […]
- Do video games with shooting affect kids' behavior with real guns? May 31, 2019A randomized clinical trial in a university laboratory examined the effects of video games with weapons on children's behavior when they found a […]