- Vegan Brand Fry Family Foods Donates 5,000 Burgers to California Food Bank October 11, 2019This week, South Africa-based vegan brand Fry Family Foods donated 5,000 plant-based burgers to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County which will distribute the donation to people who are struggling with hunger and homeless in Southern California. “When we saw that 112,000 children in Orange County may go hungry every month and that 22 […]
- Vegan Presses Charges Against “Friends” Who Fed Her Chicken While Drunk October 10, 2019A 24-year-old vegan woman on Reddit pressed charges after her then friends fed her dead chicken flesh while she was inebriated. The Redditor explained the story under the popular topic of AITA—or “Am I the A**hole?,” a post where users ask if they are to blame for the way they acted in various situations. The […]
- Hardee’s to Offer Beyond Meat at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner October 10, 2019Starting on October 16, fast-food chain Hardee’s will offer vegan Beyond Meat options at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chain will test a new Beyond Breakfast Sausage Biscuit and an Original Beyond Thickburger for a limited time in Raleigh, NC, and Kansas City, MO. The breakfast biscuit includes a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty on a […]
- Bristol’s Oldest Pub Now Serves Only Vegan Food, Including Sunday Roast October 10, 2019The Hatchet Inn—Bristol, England’s oldest pub that dates back to 1606—now exclusively serves vegan food. The pub partnered with vegan pop-up kitchen Soy Ahoy to offer comfort food such as fully loaded nachos with cashew sour cream and vegan mozzarella, a vegan chicken burger with deep-fried vegan calamari rings, smoked gouda, and sriracha mayonnaise, along […]
- Pub Chain BrewDog Opens Its First All-Vegan Venue in London October 10, 2019On October 14, Scotland-based craft brewery and pub chain BrewDog will re-launch its existing Dalston, London location as an all-vegan venue. The new pub will serve 24 taps of vegan craft beer along with a menu of all-vegan junk food created in partnership with local vegan restaurant Biff’s Jack Shack. Dishes include The Jack and […]
- Canada’s Top Grocery Store Loblaws Launches Vegan Chicken Wellington and Tiramisu October 10, 2019This week, Canada’s top grocery store Loblaws debuted new vegan options made with products from its private-label brand President’s Choice (PC) in time for the country’s Thanksgiving celebration. The brand collaborated with celebrity chef Craig Harding to create vegan versions of classics. “This weekend, millions of families across the country will be sitting down to […]
- Doctors Group Petition FDA to Put Cancer Warning on Cheese October 10, 2019In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, medical group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) submitted a citizen petition with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change labeling on cheese to include a cancer warning. In its petition, PCRM—which is comprised of a group of 12,000 doctors—requested that the FDA Commissioner require dairy cheese […]
Dynamite Cheese sticks recipe
70 pcs. large long green chili
70 pcs. lumpia wrappers
1 kilo ground pork
1 cooking oil
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 cup water
2 boxes eden cheese
Using a sharp knife, slit across the green chili from the stem down to the tip. Remove the seeds and pith by scraping using a small spoon. Be sure no seeds are left so that it won't become too spicy.
In a cooking pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and saute the garlic and onion until the onions are soft. Add the ground meat and saute until it changes the color. Then add salt and pepper and saute until cooked. Transfer in bowl and set aside to cool.
Stuff each chili pepper with the meat mixture. Then on a clean table or a large plate lay flat a lumpia wrapper and place a stuffed chili pepper. Place a piece of cheese on the stuffed chili pepper on top of the meat mixture.
Wrap the chili pepper with the lumpia wrapper with the stem sticking out on one side of the lumpia. Roll the lumpia tightly and seal the edge with a dab of water or brush with beaten egg. Do the same procedure on the rest of the chilies and wrappers.
Using a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil just enough to deep fry the lumpia. Fry them in batches until golden brown or crisp, approximately 3 to 5 minutes in medium heat. Serve with sweet chili sauce or catsup mixed with mayonnaise.
Avocado Sandwich recipe
6pcs. French toast bread
Arla Cream cheese
1 mashed Avocado
Spread cream cheese on top of french toast bread. Then spread the mashed avocado for fillings. Add Alfalfa sprout on top.
Island by MBB
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library
Video created by: Vlog Star Editor
For Business Inquiries:
Email me📩 email@example.com
No Copyright Infringement
I don’t own the lyrics of the song