Dr. Greger's team has allowed me to use one of the recipes from his How Not To Die Cookbook and put a little Dalton in it so this Plant Based Vegan Unfried Rice recipe has been just slightly altered to fit our show's preferences. We have changed out a couple of the ingredients and lowered the salt content to what the original recipe is. This recipe is great as a meal or would even be great to bring to a potluck!
Dr. Greger is one of our family's favorite doctors to reference when we have questions. We really enjoy his quirky and slightly sarcastic tone and his humor. His website, Nutritionfacts.org is an wonderful resource where you can find all of Dr. Greger's research. He also wrote an amazing book called How Not To Die and there is also an accompanying Cookbook. All of Dr. Greger's proceeds are donated to charity.
How Not To Die:
How Not To Die Cookbook:
Dr. Gregor's Nutrion Facts:
Dr. Gregor's Daily Dozen Challenge & App:
- Doctor’s Tip: Health benefits of mushrooms August 10, 2019Dr. Greger points out that “mushrooms make a great, chewy replacement for meat.” His favorite way of eating mushrooms is to drizzle balsamic vinegar o […]
- Nutritionist says premature death is preventable with this diet June 25, 2019“We have tremendous power over our health destiny and our longevity,” Dr. Greger said. “How Not to Die” focuses on the U.S.’ 15 leading causes of deat […]
- Doctor’s Tip: Eat dinner like pauper January 13, 2019Look up vegan, no-added-oil recipes on the internet ... Here’s a healthy dessert, which includes one of Dr. Greger’s daily dozen: berries. Slice up ½ […]
- Organic Farming and E. Coli Outbreak October 22, 2018“There is no significant difference in fecal contamination between certified organic and conventional produce, according to a study published by Unive […]
- Wellness Experts Recommend Their Favorite Apps for Fitness, Mindfulness & Nutritious Food August 20, 2018Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen: Plant-Based Registered Dietitian Jennifer ... and personally using many of his recipes and this app for meal planning has be […]