- Vegan Brand Fry Family Foods Donates 5,000 Burgers to California Food Bank October 11, 2019This week, South Africa-based vegan brand Fry Family Foods donated 5,000 plant-based burgers to Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County which will distribute the donation to people who are struggling with hunger and homeless in Southern California. “When we saw that 112,000 children in Orange County may go hungry every month and that 22 […]
- Vegan Presses Charges Against “Friends” Who Fed Her Chicken While Drunk October 10, 2019A 24-year-old vegan woman on Reddit pressed charges after her then friends fed her dead chicken flesh while she was inebriated. The Redditor explained the story under the popular topic of AITA—or “Am I the A**hole?,” a post where users ask if they are to blame for the way they acted in various situations. The […]
- Hardee’s to Offer Beyond Meat at Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner October 10, 2019Starting on October 16, fast-food chain Hardee’s will offer vegan Beyond Meat options at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The chain will test a new Beyond Breakfast Sausage Biscuit and an Original Beyond Thickburger for a limited time in Raleigh, NC, and Kansas City, MO. The breakfast biscuit includes a Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty on a […]
- Bristol’s Oldest Pub Now Serves Only Vegan Food, Including Sunday Roast October 10, 2019The Hatchet Inn—Bristol, England’s oldest pub that dates back to 1606—now exclusively serves vegan food. The pub partnered with vegan pop-up kitchen Soy Ahoy to offer comfort food such as fully loaded nachos with cashew sour cream and vegan mozzarella, a vegan chicken burger with deep-fried vegan calamari rings, smoked gouda, and sriracha mayonnaise, along […]
- Pub Chain BrewDog Opens Its First All-Vegan Venue in London October 10, 2019On October 14, Scotland-based craft brewery and pub chain BrewDog will re-launch its existing Dalston, London location as an all-vegan venue. The new pub will serve 24 taps of vegan craft beer along with a menu of all-vegan junk food created in partnership with local vegan restaurant Biff’s Jack Shack. Dishes include The Jack and […]
- Canada’s Top Grocery Store Loblaws Launches Vegan Chicken Wellington and Tiramisu October 10, 2019This week, Canada’s top grocery store Loblaws debuted new vegan options made with products from its private-label brand President’s Choice (PC) in time for the country’s Thanksgiving celebration. The brand collaborated with celebrity chef Craig Harding to create vegan versions of classics. “This weekend, millions of families across the country will be sitting down to […]
- Doctors Group Petition FDA to Put Cancer Warning on Cheese October 10, 2019In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, medical group Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) submitted a citizen petition with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change labeling on cheese to include a cancer warning. In its petition, PCRM—which is comprised of a group of 12,000 doctors—requested that the FDA Commissioner require dairy cheese […]
Instant Kale Shake:
Dr. Berg talks about a healthy alternative for people who do not like vegetables. Cooking vegetables is time consuming and they do not taste that good. On the other hand, vegetables are the healthy foods that supplies our body with the nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals. Vegetables are specially needed for those people who need to restore a healthy liver or for weight loss. Dr. Berg shows quick and easy healthy food recipes that have lots of vegetables. He demonstrates how to make green smoothie and vegetable smoothie and other vegetarian recipes that are easier to make and taste good.
Don't like vegetables? One solution is you can blend them with some alternative things, one being Instant Kale Shake – in wild berry or chocolate. These shakes have less than 1g of sugar per serving, which is basically zero yet taste sweet. They even contain kale so you're getting a high quality shake that makes the kale taste great.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 50 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning, published by KB Publishing in January 2011. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has been an active member of the Endocrinology Society, and has worked as a past part-time adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
DR. BERG'S SEMINARS:
DR. BERG'S STORY:
DR. BERG'S CLINIC: …
DR. BERG'S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING:
DR. BERG'S SHOP:
DR. BERG'S REVIEWS:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis