Traditionally, what makes Creole “dirty rice” dirty is the addition of fowl gizzards. Um, no thanks. Chopped eggplant, a Louisiana crop, takes its place in this super-satisfying veggie version.
- MALKIN: Never forget CAIR's dirty deeds March 24, 2019The Council on American-Islamic Relations is having a banner month. The militant Muslim group never lets a crisis go to waste. That means Americans sh […]
- Baptiste, episode 6 finale recap: dirty dossiers and inside men, but who gets to live happily ever after? March 24, 2019The Eurocrime drama reached its climax with villains unmasked and more bloodshed. Here are all the talking points from the series finale, titled “Into […]
- Dirty Dozen Tax Scams to Watch Out For March 24, 2019Tax day is fast approaching. There's only a few weeks left to file returns before April 15. But in the rush to file your taxes, be sure you don […]
- 'Dirty Dozen 2019': List ranks fruits, vegetables with the most pesticides March 24, 2019Just how safe is the food in your kitchen? The Environmental Working Group released its annual "Dirty Dozen" list of fruits and vegetables. […]
- Voice of the consumer: IRS releases annual 'Dirty Dozen' list of tax scams March 24, 2019This week, I’m in trouble with the IRS, and you probably are, too. At least, that’s what the scammers want us to think. (Sigh) I received several call […]