It’s impossible to think of Italian food without a warm plate of pasta and some great wine. Well, the pasta becomes more interesting when you give an Indian twist to it.
Everyone loves pasta, be it your kids or other members of your family. Therefore treat them with this spicy and delicious Indian style pasta this weekend. Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe is a delicious Indian Pasta Recipe or a Kids Pasta Recipe that you can serve on its own for evening snacks or can pack it for Kids Lunch Box.
If you are looking for Indian Pasta Recipe or Kids Pasta Recipe, this is the one that you can try at home.
Serve Desi Style Masala Pasta Recipe with Roasted Tomato and Pumpkin Soup for a light weekday dinner.
You can also try our some of the most favourite pasta recipes which you can serve for your weeknight dinner :
- How My Slow Cooker Gave Me Food Poisoning March 23, 2019When you’re vegan, food poisoning slips down your list of concerns. Take care to wash your produce and you should be OK—right? That was the mindset of […]
- Mueller is done. Now comes a ‘pressure cooker’ for congressional Democrats March 22, 2019WASHINGTON — In many ways, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s delivery of his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters is […]
- This $64 sous vide cooker works just as well as a $200 Joule March 22, 2019The Joule Sous Vide cooker is obviously very popular right now, but is it really worth the hefty $200 price tag? Do you really need to control your so […]
- Eric Scott’s Slow Cooker Seafood Stew March 22, 2019Welcome to another Foodie Friday! It may be spring, but Henry and I are not ready to put away our slow cooker just yet. Going through one of my mother […]
- 8 new ways to get the most out of your slow cooker March 21, 2019The slow cooker is practically synonymous with hearty soups and stews, but if you limit yourself to chilis and chicken noodle, you’re missing out. Thi […]