If you’re in the mood for a savory, creamy soup, this is as close as you’re going to get from a canned-goods pantry. If you like the flavor combination of curry and pumpkin, like we do, you’ll make this treat even after they lights come on. Recipe contributed by Jon Robertson and Robin Robertson, from Vegan Unplugged.
- Crab Bisque June 11, 2019Combine tapioca, salt, pepper, paprika, dry mustard, onion and milk in top of double boiler. Place over rapidly boiling water and cook 10 to 12 minute […]
- OTL: Mountain View offers superb grilled cheese, bisque combo May 28, 2019I pointed my trusty little automobile south of Midland this week, and headed over to a place that has lives both in the snow and the warmer weather, f […]
- On the Table: Robert Redford’s lobster bisque and Oreos May 21, 2019Robert Redford, actor, director, producer, environmentalist and founder of the Sundance Film Festival, is known to have once said that “health food ma […]
- Prime rib? Lobster bisque? Program takes leftovers and turns them into meals for hungry students May 8, 2019What do you do with your leftovers? For many Americans, it ends up in the trash; the average American wastes a pound a day of food per USDA figures. B […]
- Mushroom bisque May 1, 2019This vegetarian-friendly riff on a classic bisque (usually made with lobster) is so rich and umami thanks to the abundance of mushrooms, you won’t eve […]