Curried Pasta And Bean Salad, Italian salad with an Indian flavour!! (English Video)
Recipe link :
Tarla Dalal App:
Tarla Dalal Blogspot:
Curried Pasta And Bean Salad
This recipe serves an italian staple with an indian flavour. Mayonnaise is blended with curry powder bringing in a refreshing twist to the taste of the pasta. Boiled beans and croutons create different textures, while garlic and dill leaves break the monotony of the curry flavoring. This pasta tastes wonderful when served chilled. Remember to toss in the crunchy croutons last. You will love the creamy, curried new taste!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2 servings
To Be Mixed Into A Curried Mayonnaise Dressing
1/4 cup readymade mayonnaise
2 tbsp fresh cream
salt to taste
1 tsp curry powder
3/4 cup cooked shell pasta
1/4 cup soaked and cooked rajma
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 tbsp finely chopped dill leaves
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fried bread croutons
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
sprig of dill leaf
1. Combine the shell pasta, rajma, garlic, dill leaves, black pepper powder and mix well.
2. Add the prepared dressing and toss gently.
3. Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
4. Just before serving, add the bread croutons and toss well.
5. Serve immediately garnished with parsley and a sprig of dill leaf.
- The Best Black Bean & Quinoa Burger Recipe Ever June 18, 2019Finding alternatives to a juice hamburger can be challenging if you're vegetarian or are just trying to cut down on your red meat intake, especia […]
- Try this light, summertime bean salad with corn and avocado June 18, 2019For more recipes, cooking tips and ingredient and product reviews, visit https://www.americastestkitchen.com. Find more recipes like Southwestern Blac […]
- What Is Falafel? Recipes and Facts About the Delicious Garbonzo or Fava Bean Staple Celebrated in Google Doodle June 18, 2019For today's Google Doodle, the search engine is celebrating falafel, the deep-fried balls described as the best thing that ever happened to chick […]
- No need for a Get Out of Kale Free card with these terrific recipes June 18, 2019The ingredients and preparation are traditionally Italian, from olive oil and garlic to white wine, cannellini beans and Parmesan cheese. Advertising […]
- Recipe: Spanish romesco sauce, whirred with tomatoes and peppers, is incredibly appealing June 17, 2019Traditional recipes use tomatoes, dried nora peppers from Spain ... Cut up an array of vegetables (steam green beans, broccoli, and cauliflower for a […]