Hello friends!! I am Reba, your home chef from Reba's Kitchen.
I am very excited today because the recipe I am showcasing today is my own innovation and it is extremely nutritious yet delicious. The awesome recipe is ‘Cucumber Tarkari’. Cucumber/ shosha/kheera is a great vegetable, especially during summers. Mostly everyone has it as a salad or in raita, but you can even make it into a soothing and tasty sabzi/tarkari too!! I have also used overnight soaked black chickpeas or kala chana in my recipe, making it even more healthy. The entire recipe is filled with proteins, fibers, and other nutrients and a very healthy dish for everyone including those who are on diet or just want to eat healthily and stay fit. It doesn’t use any onion or garlic or ginger as well. So it is great for vegetarians or vegans or absolutely anyone and everyone. It is also extremely simple to prepare. Do absolutely try this recipe at home as I can guaranty that you and your family and friends will love it for sure.
So don’t wait up…try it as soon as possible!! All my best wishes are with you always. And don’t forget to let me know how you like it in the comments section below. If you love this recipe and the other recipes on my channel, do like, share, and subscribe to my channel, and also you can click the bell-shaped button to get notified about all my latest videos. Keep watching and help my channel grow friends!!
Music – YouTube audio library
- Summer delights from bengal come to city June 14, 2019Calcutta’s fortnight-long summer food festival, Grishher Khabar, includes innovative yet traditional recipes ... topped with slices of cucumber melted […]
- A cauliflower cumin and ginger recipe from Rachel Roddy November 12, 2018Always busy, but somehow never feeling busy, Janta, like the market nearby, is multicultural: Rangpuri, Italian, English, Bengali and Mandarin all swi […]
- Crunchy, tangy and sippable ways to cherish those cucumbers August 27, 2018Next time you need a digestif, mix up this cucumber, dill, absinthe, lime juice and yogurt blend. It’s a variation on the yogurt drink that’s popular […]
- The 'vegetarian' mutton curry that unites Bengalis July 12, 2018There were dishes made with fried chhoto maach (whitebait), lentil and raw mango, shoshar shukto (cucumber and ... the fact that the recipe is devoid […]
- As cool as cucumber April 20, 2018Cucumber soup is almost everyone’s first experiment ... modifying traditional Rajasthani recipes in the process, and also adopting Bengali and Nawabi […]