Hello friends!! I am Reba, your home chef from Reba's Kitchen.
I am very excited today because the recipe I am showcasing today is my own innovation and it is extremely nutritious yet delicious. The awesome recipe is ‘Cucumber Tarkari’. Cucumber/ shosha/kheera is a great vegetable, especially during summers. Mostly everyone has it as a salad or in raita, but you can even make it into a soothing and tasty sabzi/tarkari too!! I have also used overnight soaked black chickpeas or kala chana in my recipe, making it even more healthy. The entire recipe is filled with proteins, fibers, and other nutrients and a very healthy dish for everyone including those who are on diet or just want to eat healthily and stay fit. It doesn’t use any onion or garlic or ginger as well. So it is great for vegetarians or vegans or absolutely anyone and everyone. It is also extremely simple to prepare. Do absolutely try this recipe at home as I can guaranty that you and your family and friends will love it for sure.
So don’t wait up…try it as soon as possible!! All my best wishes are with you always. And don’t forget to let me know how you like it in the comments section below. If you love this recipe and the other recipes on my channel, do like, share, and subscribe to my channel, and also you can click the bell-shaped button to get notified about all my latest videos. Keep watching and help my channel grow friends!!
Music – YouTube audio library
- Sydney Eat Street: Experience cultural foodie delights in Lakemba March 2, 2019Eventually, though, with the recipes they’d collected from around Bangladesh and with the growth of the Bengali ... It may sound a bit unusual but own […]
- A taste of home: Readers share stories of dishes from their cultural or ethnic backgrounds that can’t be found in GTA restaurants February 19, 2019Like most grandmothers, she never wrote down the recipe. After she died I kept a lookout for it ... It’s a soup that’s cooling because there’s cucumbe […]
- Ground Lamb Kofto Kebabs with Pomegranate Glaze, Bengali-Spiced Potatoes and Persian Cucumber Raita January 3, 2019A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. It has not been tested for home use. Sign up for the Recipe o […]
- A cauliflower cumin and ginger recipe from Rachel Roddy November 12, 2018Always busy, but somehow never feeling busy, Janta, like the market nearby, is multicultural: Rangpuri, Italian, English, Bengali and Mandarin all swi […]
- Crunchy, tangy and sippable ways to cherish those cucumbers August 27, 2018Next time you need a digestif, mix up this cucumber, dill, absinthe, lime juice and yogurt blend. It’s a variation on the yogurt drink that’s popular […]