Find out how to make Cuban Black Beans in the Instant Pot pressure cooker or on the stove with this easy recipe! Serve as bean and rice bowls or in tacos.
A jar of humble dried beans is often the start of our meals. Chickpeas go into classic falafel, easy falafel wraps, vegetable soup, and Greek-inspired salads. And I did a whole post about cooking dried lentils. Black beans are favorite in my house too. We use them in everything from burgers to black bean soup, to veggie tacos. I shared how to make black beans in the slow cooker a few years ago, but thought I should update you on my current method: the Instant Pot pressure cooker!
These easy Cuban-style black beans are so easy to make and you’ll be so glad to have ditched canned beans. Cooking dried beans is cheaper, tastier, and more natural than using cans that are sometimes lined with toxic substances. Cuban black beans take simple black beans a step further by adding flavor. Let’s check out how to make them in the Instant Pot or on the stovetop.
- Mian Tariq ‘spills the beans’ on blackmail network July 18, 2019MULTAN: Mian Tariq, one of the central characters in the video scandal involving former accountability court judge Arshad Malik, has made stunning dis […]
- Nawab Shah spills the beans about how he proposed to Pooja Batra July 18, 2019Actors Pooja Batra and Nawab Shah recently got married in an intimate wedding ceremony in Delhi and have been grabbing headlines for their hush hush w […]
- Try this: Stir-fried squid with black beans, bok choy & noodles July 18, 2019Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock and sugar and set aside until needed. Heat a wok until hot, add oil. Add garlic, ginger, black beans an […]
- Recipe: Kale Salad with Beans and Sausage July 17, 2019This is a saladish twist on the classic Mediterranean soup of kale, white beans and sausage. Kale is the main attraction here, but feel free to double […]
- This salad of green beans, potatoes and eggs is the breezy dish your summer needs July 17, 2019The best summer salads are mere suggestions: Buy what looks good and fresh and calls to you at the market, cook it simply or not at all, season it wel […]