#cleaneatingrecipes #cookwithme #cleaneating
As requested I prepared 2 recipes from last week's Aldi grocery haul video so I hope you enjoy this "cook with me" video! Recipes will be below:
Turkey Veggie Breakfast Bake-
1 lb turkey sausage, casings removed
2 sweet potatoes, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
1/3 almond milk (or milk of your choice)
sea salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Add olive oil to skillet and place over med-high heat. Add sausages and crumble while cooking.
3) When sausages are cooked, transfer to large bowl.
4) Add onion, garlic and bell pepper to same skillet and cook for 4-5 mins over med-high heat.
5) Pour veggies into bowl with cooked sausage. Add sweet potatoes to same skillet, season with salt and pepper, cover with lid and cook for about 8 minutes.
6) Mix sweet potatoes into sausage and pepper mixture and then add to bottom of greased 13×9 baking dish.
7) In a smaller mixing bowl, crack 8 eggs and add almond milk and season with salt and pepper. Whisk away!
8) Pour the egg mixture over sausage and veggies and place in oven.
9) Bake for 20 minutes until fully cooked and ENJOY!!
* I can't remember how long ago and found this recipe or where it came from (I believe it came from a Paleo book) but I just had my own instructions for it. Feel free to make substitutes as needed!!!
Avocado Banana Chocolate Pudding-
Music Credit- Epidemic Sound
Find me on Instagram @
Email me @ email@example.com
MY PO BOX!
PO BOX 491
Richlandtown, PA 18955
Thanks for watching and I let me know if you try any of these recipes and how they work for you!!!
- The Most Soothing Spa in America: Sundara in Wisconsin Dells July 22, 2019For breakfast, there’s chocolate chia seed pudding, avocado toast with heirloom tomatoes and goat cheese; sunny side up eggs with alfalfa sprouts, Chi […]
- Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding October 11, 2017There’s no harm in having a little chocolate in the morning, especially if it’s blended with potassium- and fiber-rich avocado and banana. But, honest […]
- Chocolate Hazelnut Avocado Pudding January 31, 2017Avocado adds a rich and creamy base to this pudding, which is rich in monounsaturated fat ... or for natural sweetness, try adding a banana to the mix […]
- Make A Decadent, Protein-Packed Chocolate Pudding With An Avocado September 26, 2016When I think of chocolate pudding ... base of the pudding. You need it soft to create that decadent mouthfeel. Along with the avocado, you need about […]
- Your Kids Will Never Know This Chocolate Pudding Is Nutrition-Packed August 30, 2016http://video.babble.com/avocado-chocolate-pudding-babble-eats-light This chocolate ... Fill a bowl with 1/2 cup of the pudding. Garnish with banana an […]