Posted by cookinwithherbs
While flowers are the number one choice of gifts for Valentine’s Day, chocolate follows as a close second. Instead of a box of store-bought chocolates, why don’t you make something scrumptious,simple and unique for the one(s)you love?
- Discover Kirchberg botanicals March 26, 2019Many of the plants on Kirchberg aren’t just nice to look at: they hold medicinal properties as well. A botanical walking tour will be offered on six d […]
- Ascent Industries Approved to Sell Canadian Cannabis Operations for $41.5 Million March 26, 2019VANCOUVER, March 26, 2019 /CNW/ – Ascent Industries Corp. (CSE: ASNT) (“Ascent”) advises that on March 25, 2019, Ascent, together with its subsidiarie […]
- Functional Water Market Expanding with Focusing on New Trend - Health and Wellness March 26, 2019It has extra oxygen and rich in vitamins, botanicals and minerals. It offers refreshment along with health and hydration. It provides several skin ben […]
- Asterley Bros creates Britannica Fernet liqueur using porter beer March 25, 2019London-based artisan spirit maker Asterley Bros has released a new fernet, which is made using 14 botanicals and porter beer. Called Britannica, the b […]
- Featured artist Nolan Prohaska to bring whimsical glass botanicals to Waterway Arts Festival March 25, 2019Glasswork artist Nolan Prohaska’s brightly-colored, crystalline plant forms were chosen by members of The Woodlands Arts Council, as this year’s featu […]