This coconut-curry spread, based on chickpeas and cannellini beans is rich with spices and coconut. Aside from serving it in romaine leaves as suggested in this recipe, you can find many other uses for it — it makes a great dip but it’s even better as a sandwich spread. Recipe and photo contributed by Annie Oliverio of An Unrefined Vegan.
- Healthy Recipe: Almond Coconut No-Bake Granola Bars June 24, 2019Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but finding the time to prepare a nutritious meal in the morning can be challenging. Fortunately, thi […]
- Frejon (Beans in Coconut Milk) June 24, 2019A simple dish of cooked beans puréed with coconut milk, frejon is an ode to the coastal city of Lagos and its rich cultural diversity. Typically serve […]
- Coconut Ice Cream June 24, 2019We've learned that it's important to keep the bowl of our ice cream maker in the freezer at all times. It makes things a lot easier when a c […]
- Femme Brûlée: Coconut Lime Popsicles June 22, 2019It’s here! It’s here! Summer is finally here! I’m SO excited. I have great plans for summer this year. I’ll be kicking it off with a girls trip to Fla […]
- Recipe: Macher Malaikari (Fish in Coconut Milk) June 21, 2019Instructions: Place the fish fillets on a plate, sprinkle with half the ground turmeric and half the salt, and rub this into the fillets. Leave for 10 […]