This coconut-curry spread, based on chickpeas and cannellini beans is rich with spices and coconut. Aside from serving it in romaine leaves as suggested in this recipe, you can find many other uses for it — it makes a great dip but it’s even better as a sandwich spread. Recipe and photo contributed by Annie Oliverio of An Unrefined Vegan.
- India- Global Coconut Milk Powder Market 2019 Industry Key Players, Trends, Sales, Supply, Demand, Analysis & Forecast To 2024 March 26, 2019A new market study, titled 'Discover Global Coconut Milk Powder Market Upcoming Trends, Growth Drivers and Challenges' has been featured on […]
- Details Finally Emerge Around Michael Schwartz’s Upcoming Coconut Grove Restaurant March 26, 2019Almost four years ago, Eater Miami reported that James Beard award-winning chef and restaurateur Michael Schwartz would be bringing a second restauran […]
- New Reveal 3-D and Veratox Kits for Testing of Coconut in Food, Beverages and Environmental Samples March 26, 2019Lansing, Mich., March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Neogen's comprehensive line of tests to detect allergens in food products before they can reach co […]
- Zero-waste, whole coconut smoothies make ‘Genius’ move to conventional retailers March 26, 2019Genius utilizes the entire coconut in its ready-to-drink smoothies by blending the coconut water and meat together. It sources and bottles in Thailand […]
- Neogen launches coconut food allergen test kits March 25, 2019LANSING, Mich., March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Neogen's comprehensive line of tests to detect allergens in food products before they can reach co […]