The Classic Cheesecake Recipe With Lemon Curd Recipe is a delicious cake that is made from cream cheese and has a gingerbread crust. This cheesecake was cooked in a Electric Pressure Cooker and you will be surprised how simple and brilliant the taste of the cheesecake turned out to be.
Most often when you bake a cheesecake in the oven, you get a crust that is cracked and that has turned golden brown. But when you use the electric pressure cooker, you will notice that none of the above happens, but yes it has steamed and cooked perfectly.
Serve this Classic Cheesecake along with Lemon Curd to your friends and family as dessert after a meal of Chicken Steak Recipe With Pan Roasted Vegetables & Potato Mash or Ultimate Potato Gratin Dauphinois.
If you like Cheesecake Recipes, then you must try some of our favorites like:
- The Cheesecake Spot opens in Amityville June 17, 2019Thursday afternoon, inside a former Subway sandwich shop in Amityville, Laurie Jefferson was in a state of controlled panic. At 10 the following morni […]
- Local baker serving up a different take on the classic cheesecake June 14, 2019FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Chilled strawberry cheesecake is getting sliced and packaged for customers. Duncan Cheesecakes is a Fresno based business tha […]
- Summer Cooking: Use A Multi-Cooker! It Can Do Chicken To Cheesecake. June 12, 2019This summer, let a pressure cooker save you time and keep the kitchen cool! Pressure cooking ribs will help tenderize them. Then pop them on the grill […]
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been This Bullish On The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (CAKE) June 11, 2019Is The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ:CAKE) a good equity to bet on right now? We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doin […]
- This Recipe For Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Is Too Delicious Not To Share June 11, 2019Low-lift desserts are always appreciated since dessert is supposed to feel like a treat and not a time-consuming task, right? Exactly! For this reason […]